• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 Arctic Cat Tree Slayer

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
More like Kate Upton in the nude impressive:)
sold!!!!!!!!
face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jjmyzrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
Helena, MT
my "cat" buddy sent me that link yesterday. My response was, "why is there 2 throttle let offs on the 850?"
listen to the engine at 57 sec mark you hear a fade and accelerate, and the same at the 1:03 mark.
Not saying the cat is bad not saying it was out climbed either, seems like the backshift was tested twice on the Doo?

bkm20x

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Arnolds Park, IA
my "cat" buddy sent me that link yesterday. My response was, "why is there 2 throttle let offs on the 850?"
listen to the engine at 57 sec mark you hear a fade and accelerate, and the same at the 1:03 mark.
Not saying the cat is bad not saying it was out climbed either, seems like the backshift was tested twice on the Doo?

Skidoo guy a little butt hurt the 800 highmarked the mighty 850? :face-icon-small-hap

jjmyzrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
Helena, MT
Nope not at all. Could careless about which sled can do what for which guy. All I care is that the one I ride fits me best. Don't care what paid sponsors have to say. I just notice things.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Doo had to let off the throttle as to not hit pinecones too fast and snap the bulkhead:spit:

If you listen and watch the Cat run at 2:20, 2:23 and 2:27 he had to let off the throttle to keep the front end down and maneuver through the terrain, the same as on the Doo. The Cat did cross the Doo's sidehill trench and then his climb trench. So we'll say the Cat only highmarked him by 5 feet instead of 15:first:

Last edited:
Premium Features