• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09/10 Custom Jersey

B
Feb 11, 2008
Red Deer Area AB
Hello again fellow Sled Heads im just letting everyone know that the New 09/10 Summer Sucks Custom Jersey will be ready for late October. When i have the final Draft I will posting a Pic of it so peeps can pre order. There is a limited # of Jerseys being printed so don't wait to Order.

Here is last years Jersey.

SummerSucksOct2b.jpg

B
Feb 11, 2008
Red Deer Area AB
Just letting everyone know that the 09/10 Summer sucks Limited Jersey is 95% complete.......the jerseys will be 150-175.00 Can.....I will be taking pre orders on the Jerseys ASAP......those that order prior to Oct 1 will have there Optional ( forum name, and a # on the back of the jersey which will be sublimated right into jersey......Any orders after oct 1 will have have there names and # stiched on......# 1 looks way better......lol..

I think its Kick Azz........
SummerSucksSept17[1].jpg

B
Feb 11, 2008
Red Deer Area AB
Hello Peeps here is the final and printable 09/10 SS custom Jersey. Dedicated to the peeps that lost there lives in the greatest sport on earth. also dedicated to the rest of us continue to enjoy the sport for everything it offers......Winters short-Ride Hard..........

SummerSucksSept30_OptionB.jpg

Just so you all know I need to have my order in on the Custom Jerseys, buy Oct 5/09....8 am. All customs have to be prepaid for before jersey is ordered. Jerseys are $150.00 Can + shipping. Please pm me you Name and Addy. We are having issues with the website so ive been asking peeps to phone me there CC # for payment. 403-350-1599.....I think they Look Awsome......P.S make sure you indicate your size. xs-3xlt. P.s.s the name on back of Jersey with #..... if wanted....

BD

Premium Features