• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crazy Mountain extreme drive system

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Had an early version and it didn't like the HP i was throwing at it, about 190. Lower bearing and lower shaft issues. I know mark has updated alot of the stuff that i had issues with but havn't run any since my original one. Also had issues with the wider belt(had a buddy start one on fire once) but i think the narrower belt has helped alot.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I have one and its Ok IMO not worth the $$$ unless you working on an older sled and cant get a D&R for it. Thats how I ended up with mine. I have it in an s chassis skidoo it was a PITA to install.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
have one on an 1155 psi motor in a cmx chassis, seems to work great... go through 3 or so belts a year on her tho, you looking at putting it on your 900?

St. Hellens rider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2008
washington
i have been around three different cmx sleds. one with a 1200, one 1085, and one 995. all ran like hell. asked my old man how he liked the drive on his 1200 and he said if hadn't come on the sled i wouldnt buy it. have to completely let off the throttle when you jump or it will snap the belt when you land.

Premium Features