• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

B&M Fabrications Axys Bumper Product Release

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
Hey guys, we have just wrapped up the Polaris Axys Exo Bumper. Head over to our site to grab the details!

Update: 8-12-15

We weren't satisfied with the rigidity of the bumper. Do to this super compact new chassis, we didn't think having our usual cross tube with the bumper was going to be possible. Pipe fitment is really tight in there, getting it in and out of the chassis is tight to begin with. After some trial and error we were able to get a cross tube to work and still allow the pipe to be removed and reinstalled. Now we are satisfied with the bumper. Pictures below will show.

http://bmfabrications.com/blogs/news/51428995-2016-polaris-axys-exo-front-bumper

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
Nice moves

Good looking welds

Some,,,,,,,,, other.....,,,,, company's welds look like my 5 year old did em............

NO,,,, WAIT....... they're not even that good.....

These ones look quality, good work:face-icon-small-hap

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
Thanks, other than a skid plate i'm waiting on everything I ordered from everybody lmao :face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Got mine in hand today... Holy smokes this thing is nice! Seriously good work you guys. I never expected it to be this solid.

I broke an upper mounting tab off the frame on my pro with a lesser bumper and the tabs on the Axys appear smaller which may mean weaker... I'd like to think it won't happen again, but the trees are really fricken fast out here and keep jumping in front of me all the time? Hopefully they will hold up.

Premium Features