• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse SA kit and KMOD GEN II review/thanks

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
The Impulse SA kit is a simple and great turbo system, I had the original kit, with the Prologger and Pure Logic and while that kit was great in it's on right, but for me as a new turbo system owner and not much knowledge about them the SA kit makes things easy and gives me peace of mind, which lets me focus on the terrain, rather than gauges and ratios, get the boost set and just RIDE THE HELL OUT OF IT!!

The Gen II does everything is was designed to do which is "everything", boondocking, great handling in the bumps and the climbing its Awesome, I truly think its the best for "all around" rear skid for big power sleds and stock power sleds, it really covers all the ranges of riding conditions. I couldn't be happier.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS!!!:beer;:beer;
PAUL with Impulse
Kevin with KMOD

A very satisfied customer,
Greg

P1010128.jpg

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Anyone ever compare the Kmod to the Timbersled skid?? I was thinking before that I would prolly do a Timbersled if I ever did it, but from what have heard all the Kmod gets is really good reviews.
Does one keep the the front down better then the other? Trenching? Price?

Premium Features