• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'11 Etec Aerocharger Turbo Questions

B
Nov 12, 2013
Hey Guys,

I recently purchased a used 2011 etec turbo and had a few questions about it. I dont know a whole lot about these units so help is appreciated.

1st question:
I have a low end bog in the sled until the turbo spools up then it takes off. I have tried playing around with the fuel tuner with no luck. What settings are you guys running your tuners at (I am currently at 2100ft above sea level)? Do I try adjusting the turbo veins? Is the bog due to the after market boyseen turbo reeds?

2nd questions:
I was wondering about fuel consumption. I have taken the sled out for approximately 4 hrs and filled it full of av gas. After the 4 hrs it had 0 bars of fuel showing. Does that sound like normal fuel consumption? I was riding the sled around at mid throttle most of the time, occasionally putting it to the bars, and doing some donuts.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Ski Doo fuel gauges suck. I would fill the sled back up and see actually how much fuel it takes. My turbo sled seems to burn less fuel than my stocker.

Aerocharger_jerry

Premium Member
Sep 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
Our experience with Boyesen reeds was a mixed bag. The ones that lasted gave our '11 a bad bog, and the ones that got rid of the bog had short lives. Get different reeds in there and see how it works for you.

Premium Features