• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ac 900 slp twin pipes w/modified shock tower dump can

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
I modified the can to dump out the shock and to mount to my shock tower exit. With a little fab work, it would be easy to dump out any shock tower exit. They are in good shape with temp probe holes drill in them. They would include the pipes, can, springs, flanges and some mounts to mount in the chassis. $225 or offer!

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
pipes

I would like to get rid of these, the can is kind of beat up a little with a 3 inch pipe to go out the tower. So I would look at any offer. The pipes are in good shape. They are for the early 900's but I had them in my 05 and they fit fine.

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
pipes

I can get pic's emailed to ya if you need. Or I can just send the pipes to you. They are in good shape. The can is a little rough. It was a trial with my efi. I have a speedwerx single with a slp can and it worked real well, but I had to try the twins, and couldnt get them tuned, in the mid. So I am gonna sell them. I probably could have got them dialed in but I didnt notice enough power increase to get rid of my first setup. Plus I didnt have enough room for my muffpot with the twins so they had to go! how about $200 plus shipping!!!!Anyone?????

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
pipes

I have these pipes that are doing me no good. I bought them used and they are in good shape. I paid $225 for them and thought I got a good deal on them in December. One of you 800/900 guys who are interested in trying these pipes should try them. They are in good shape. The part # was for a early 900 but I had them in my 05 and with a little work they fit well. The can was modified to come out the shock tower so a mount or two has to be built and a turndown for the muffler. My sled already had the turndown from where I built the shock tower dump for my single pipe. I would just like to get them out of my shop. How about $125.00 plus shipping. I live in idaho falls ID. Somebody take these. Im tired of triping over them in my shop.

Premium Features