• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sneak Peek

Dec 30, 2008
Ramsey, MN
Hey everybody if you haven't been to this before, now's the time to check out what the manufactures have coming in the next season and its a great time to snow-check that extra special tricked out sled - come on help out your local vendor and the economy - go buy a new sled... you know you want to :rolleyes: (and NO we don't work for any vendors)

All Four Manufacturers Together for Spring “Sneak Peek”![/SIZE]
Don’t miss your opportunity to check out the 2010 snowmobiles from Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo & Yamaha
Snoop around under the hoods, pick up brochures, talk to manufacturer reps and visit with WSSA!
Free Admission!
Two Locations in Washington:
April 6th – Tacoma Convention Center – 4pm-9pm
April 8th – Spokane Expo Center – 4pm-9pm
(Entire schedule posted at snowsneakpeek.com )

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Tacoma???

Why would I drive all the way to Tacoma to see the same sleds as last year???

No thanks.

Wow.... you and moon get in a fight today? Seems big truck acting more like a dump truck....

I might be there... depending when I role into the metro area..

Thanks for the heads up...

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Wow.... you and moon get in a fight today? Seems big truck acting more like a dump truck....

I might be there... depending when I role into the metro area..

Thanks for the heads up...

Why is it you feel you need to interject on anything I say? I expressed my opinion and thats that.

Now why dont you fix your sled so you can enjoy some of this great snow we are getting!:eek:

Dec 30, 2008
Ramsey, MN
This is a new concept - Polaris RUSH

If I'm buying - its for ME!

Not that I'm biased on POLARIS - but they may have something with the new RUSH that has me interested :rolleyes:

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles/2010/Rush/Pages/Overview.aspx

"Polaris’ 2010 Rush snowmobile and its Pro-Ride suspension system. Our initial impressions of this all-new Polaris ranged from “wow!” to “what are they thinking?” The latter in a good, not mean-spirited way.

Simply, Polaris has created a unique rear suspension that Polaris Snowmobile VP/general manager Scott Swenson calls a “game-changer.” We agree that Pro-Ride has the potential to elevate suspension ride and handling in a way not seen since this same company brought independent front suspension (IFS) to the sport in the 1980s."

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I checked out the RUSH at expo a few weeks ago.. Very cool machine.
I think the rear suspension is a step in the right direction.
looking at it made my head spin.. you could see that it was developed in the east.. short track with small paddles.. Throw a longer, more aggressive track on.. now you have something..

Premium Features