• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 died won't start

T

trencher

Nov 28, 2007
Missoula
My buddys M7 started running bad missing. Put new plus in ran 100yds@DIED. Any great place to start first.

check under the heat shield that is behind the pipe, trace the wires from the kill swith and follow them to the plug that is behind the shield, check to see if it is plugged in or not, also look for bare wires. let me know what u find

B
Feb 2, 2008
fuel and fire.
check for fuel...disconnect the hose from the fuel tank.. key on. kill switch up.. pull cord.. it should squirt fuel. pump is in the tank.
check for fire.. remove spark plug.. have your wife hold it.. pull cord.. if she screams and drops it.. you have fire..

fire and fuel.. she should start.

T

trencher

Nov 28, 2007
Missoula
Thanks for the info.We have no spark.We've tried unhooking kill switch,tail light wires,wires under exhaust.Tried a different ECU.Still no spark.Any body had problems with there Mag or coils.

T

trencher

Nov 28, 2007
Missoula
500.00 For stator 100.00 labor.Then he found out you can rewind one for 200.00 with a 2 yr warrenty.I for got how he found that would do the rewind.But he's PISSED OFF.that cat charged him that.

Premium Features