• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product: ZRP - GEN 4 INTAKE VENTS/PROTECTORS

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
We are super pleased with how our intake vent design came out!

These intake protectors were designed to prevent damage to your stock intakes while maintaining proper air flow to your engine.

In addition to the Protectors we also have a 2 piece intake vent kit that ensures your sled always has enough air flow to run optimally, even on deep powder days. These vents double the stock intake area.

Check out the Vents here:
http://www.zollingerracingproducts.com/shop-our-store/gen-4-intake-ventsprotectors

IMG_40161.jpg

IMG9540191.jpg

IMG9540201.jpg

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Bobby those are what I've been wanting all season! In fact if you built some more that would go on other area of the upper intake system I'd take those as well.

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
AMAZING they look just like FIRE N ICES I watched Paul build a ton of them .

Well they are the same actually. We commissioned Fire 'n Ice to build these for us. We could have made our own but I respect Paul so much I didn't want to compete with him. It says so on the product page, it's not something we are trying to hide.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Do those vent covers rivet on? Hard to tell from the pics.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
ZRP, do you have any pics of what they look like without the extra vents? Just your covers on the stock vents?

Premium Features