• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tobe Contego speed boot

brandon227

Lifetime Membership
Nov 3, 2010
North East Wyoming
Just wondering if anyone has experience with this boot? I know most riders are huge fans of the Klim and FXR boots. I have narrow feet and the FXR boots don't fit at all and I really have to suck the Klim boots up to get a snug fit. This boot says it has a narrow fit.

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
Don't have experience with there boot yet but there other products are awsome and by next year I'll have a pair , just have to wear out my motorfist boots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Just wondering if anyone has experience with this boot? I know most riders are huge fans of the Klim and FXR boots. I have narrow feet and the FXR boots don't fit at all and I really have to suck the Klim boots up to get a snug fit. This boot says it has a narrow fit.

In my experience yes it had a narrow fit.

yosh30

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2009
bought a pair of size 13's last year, definatly a narrow fit..couldnt use them for more than one ride..

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
bought a pair of size 13's last year, definatly a narrow fit..couldnt use them for more than one ride..

Did you get the same size as your street shoe? Wondering if I should go up a size from my street show when ordering.

Premium Features