• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quality Storage Solutions - E-Series by Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looking for a bag that won't SUCK? We feel our bags which are manufactured in the US could be the answer. We have many years experience in building our bags so the customer won't be disappointed.

Most of our bags are universal and will fit almost any sled on the market today. Why spend money on knock offs or Chinese bags when you can buy American quality!

Pricing and more details can be seen here http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_category=5&controller=category

Common characteristics:

Made in the U.S.A.
Quality Zippers
Hard Plastic Bottom
Built in air flow around the bag
Shovel Holder for Secondary Shovel
Additional compartments within
Waterproof under normal winter riding conditions.
Hard Mounts available that will work with the Polaris slot system or the Ski Doo LinQ system.

Elevation Series

Compact - 14 wide x 12 long x 7.5 tall
Full Size - 14 wide x 16 long x 7.5 tall

Altitude Series

Altitude 16 - 14" wide x 16" long by 4" tall
Altitude 24 - 14" wide x 24" long by 4 " tall (two entry points)

What's unique about our this series is that the shovel pouch can be removed on days you don't feel you need the additional shovel. This makes the bag low profile (4") and out of the way for technical riding. Additionally you receive a tool roll up that is useful and a secondary accessory bag which fits inside.

Backcountry Series

Original Fits

Indy 550, 600, 800
2008-2010 IQ
2011-2012 RMK, Pro RMK 800 & 600 155
2011-2016 Assault Switchback and RMK 600 144

Backcountry II Fits
2013-2016 Pro RMK, Assault RMK

Backcountry AXYS Fits
2016-17 AXYS Pro RMK, SKS, Assault RMK

Our popular line of Handlebar Bags will keep your electronics organized and safe.

The Deluxe Carry All with Goggle Bag

Run both bags, the main bag or just the goggle bag (Straps Sold Separately)

The Mini Carry All

The Trail Carry All

As always we appreciate your business!

m7extreme

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Great product

I run the compact elevation bag on my axys. They are a quality product and Paul is great to work with. Can't beat products made in the USA

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Dame canadian dollar, Bags looks very nice.

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
Can someone take a measurement to tell me if the altitude 24" bag will fit on the tunnel of a 155 pro RMK. I just have a Polaris under seat bag, so I have the whole tunnel from the seat post to the tail light. Don't have my sled yet, I snow checked one. Thanks

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Can someone take a measurement to tell me if the altitude 24" bag will fit on the tunnel of a 155 pro RMK. I just have a Polaris under seat bag, so I have the whole tunnel from the seat post to the tail light. Don't have my sled yet, I snow checked one. Thanks

Plenty of room for the 24 either with or without the hard mount kit.

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
thanks paul that's exactly what i needed to see. i'll be ordering a 24 altitude. this is the second sled solutions bag i've had.

any thought to doing an under hood bag that could function as a goggle warmer? someone needs to make a high quality one that mounts above the exhaust for drying out goggles.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
thanks paul that's exactly what i needed to see. i'll be ordering a 24 altitude. this is the second sled solutions bag i've had.

any thought to doing an under hood bag that could function as a goggle warmer? someone needs to make a high quality one that mounts above the exhaust for drying out goggles.

Awesome!

There are a couple options already out there that covers a few different areas. Some expensive some not so expensive.

You can do the Helium Hood which would be the "expensive" one.

The Dan Adams Windshield with the venting.

The WPS mesh bag that you have to get crafty with how you mount it. (Cheapest)

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
haha thanks. when i said "someone" needs make a good under hood goggle drying bag, i guess i meant you need to design one with the sled solutions quality.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
haha thanks. when i said "someone" needs make a good under hood goggle drying bag, i guess i meant you need to design one with the sled solutions quality.

I knew what you meant, unfortunately our quality isn't appreciated enough by most and will always buy a cheap as possible. I don't disagree with you though something should be made. Hmm....:)

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
The polaris under hood bag for the 11-15 pro works on the axys if you run an aftermarket silencer. I used the same one for 5 yrs but its time for a new one now. Eric

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Been running the under seat bag on my last 4 sleds and couldn't be happier. Stuff stays dry and perfect amount of storage. I wouldn't want it any bigger or any smaller. I love these bags!!!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I've been trying to find the time to post up on inventory levels.

Altitude Bags - Getting Low on inventory

Elevation Bags - Being built now but MANY have been sold already.

Deluxe Carry All's are in transit to us!

Fresh batch of AXYS Backcountry Bags also in transit.

If I didn't mention it we have the item in stock.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I use the Backcountry Axys bag and it is perfect. Other under seat bags are too small and only useful for tools and maybe a bottle of water. This bag has kept the weight out of my backpack and on the tunnel. Great quality too!

803-tm_large_default.jpg

Premium Features