• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

thank you silber turbos!

Boosted Brad

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
Decided to turbo the pro instead of buying a new sled put pistons and reeds in my 2014 needed reeds pistons looked fine got to ride her two days the past weekend and all that I can say is wow better than expected I already had a 3"track so I am no longer getting **** from my riding buddies that bought new sleds! I've got permanent grin!

Boosted Brad

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
External waste gate used their clutching with 76 grams started with 10#of boost was hitting the Rev limiter so I pulled out the 3# spring and it was spot on I have a good boost gauge and it read 8# so much fun to ride!

T
Jun 14, 2014
Coon Rapids Mn
External waste gate used their clutching with 76 grams started with 10#of boost was hitting the Rev limiter so I pulled out the 3# spring and it was spot on I have a good boost gauge and it read 8# so much fun to ride!

Was the boost guage in the kit from Justin off at all? I took my sled out this weekend for the first time and was running the 5lb spring and it was saying I was making 9lbs of boost.

Boosted Brad

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
You can zero out the auto meter gauge and it is way easier to read so I switched it out and never used the one that came with the kit

Premium Features