For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Currently: ND. Meatball Crew / Polaris Ambassador
FatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Klim Adrenaline BOA

Pulled the trigger on a new pair of Klim Adrenaline BOA's.

I've had the standard Adrenaline's and they always worked great and I always had DRY feet!!!

Reason for upgrading, I wanted to try the BOA to see if I could get a little more support around my ankle, plus the BOA system has always looked pretty interesting.

Now, I just received these the other day and have only tried them on in the garage but so far so good. The BOA system works pretty slick and makes getting in and out of this boot......FAST!!! Now this will prove to be very beneficial for those of you who are always a little behind the group when getting ready. In retrospect, at the end of the day, getting out of those boots and putting your feet up will even be quicker!!!

For those of you who are not familiar with the BOA system, it's a cable driven lace system that tightens with a simple twist of a knob. when it's time to loosen and get the heck out of them........simply pull outwards on the knob, rock your leg / knee forward to loosen the laces and then pull them off. Yes, it's that easy!!!

You can definitely tell the laces cinch down pretty good but as of right now, it's pretty much the same for ankle support as the standard Adrenaline.

One other difference you'll notice right away is the color, yes the grey is a new color for the 2014 / 2015 season.

After I get a few miles on these, I will definitely report back in!!

Can Am Maverick X DS Turbo
Legend Enclosed Trailer (the toy box)

2018 / 2019 Polaris Ambassador

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to FatDogX For This Useful Post:
Snow Duck (02-16-2015)
Old 02-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Currently: Not set.
Lococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond repute

Any miles on them yet? What do you think?

Old 02-14-2015, 10:16 AM
Currently: ND. Meatball Crew / Polaris Ambassador
FatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lococoin View Post
Any miles on them yet? What do you think?
So far so good.

Some impressions so far, they are super quick on and quick off!!!!!

They cinch up pretty good, but if you need your boots really tight, if you take your time with regular laces I think you can get regular laces tigher.

No issues what so ever with the BOA system, but again once they reach their stopping point, there is no more. For me it's been okay, but if the boots are a little wide for you or a little big, you "may" have issues with getting the right tightness.

The boot itself is great but it's the same boot as I had before, just with the BOA now. Dry feet equals a good day of riding and these will fit the bill!!!!

All in all satisfied so far.
Can Am Maverick X DS Turbo
Legend Enclosed Trailer (the toy box)

2018 / 2019 Polaris Ambassador

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatDogX For This Useful Post:
Bocephus (02-15-2015), Snow Duck (02-17-2015)
Old 02-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Currently: Not set.
Lococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond reputeLococoin has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the feedback. I just grabbed a pair of the boy's as they were on sale. I'm coming from the radium gtx which was a good boot but kind of bulky. Cheers.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Currently: boondocker axys is ripping!! Love it
Thanked 1,116 Times in 528 Posts
M8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond reputeM8Chris has a reputation beyond repute

I ran the HMK boots last year and they got destroyed. I decided to try these Klim ones and they are awesome. The BOA system works so much better then on the HMK's and not to mention the Klim boots are probably the most comfortable boot I've ever had. They are worth the money imo.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:49 AM
Currently: Trygstad 872 T3-174. Giddyup
av8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond repute
Default New klim Boa's

I got a pair this year, I like them alot, very easy on-off, and easy to adjust

Old 02-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Currently: Trees are not for me!!or my son..
The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Thanked 1,086 Times in 662 Posts
Snow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I really like them also... the good as stated above Quick on and off and the feel and fit are great!!

the only bad but not bad is while braking them in I have had to keep tightening them all though out the day...now have 6 to 7 rides on them I have tightened once per ride..

all in all another great product!!

Rate this post: Yes | No