• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone else notice this?

C

Cryme_Ariver

Mar 5, 2013
Steamboat Springs CO
Maybe some of you have seen one, or even a couple of these pictures below. but has any else realized that this pro RMK and crap car are really getting around? But then again I do guess it's gonna stand out with a set up like this.

S

snowboatboy

Oct 22, 2011
Petersburg Ak.
Yeah that guy had it for sale in the swap-meet section about a month ago, really nice turbo sled. He's got his priorities in the right place.:face-icon-small-hap

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
He's not the first and won't be the last either...Bet he had a good day of riding:face-icon-small-win.
Just as long as you get there..and to the Bar!

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
In the 3rd photo, it's obvious he can't read. That parking spot was reserved for old sleds with "Free Air" engines, not modern liquid cooled ones... sheesh, no wonder he sold it.

H

HenkeEdge

Sep 3, 2012
Sweden
Maybe some of you have seen one, or even a couple of these pictures below. but has any else realized that this pro RMK and crap car are really getting around? But then again I do guess it's gonna stand out with a set up like this.

Hehe, but just a question:

Is it legal in US to load that much on the roof of the car and drive around?

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I can't say laws are always followed in the States.

The car would probably handle the 600#'s if you figured it has 5 seatbelts all designed to carry a passenger of roughly 200#'s each, plus cargo in the rear. Stability in cornering may be another story. If a trooper got excited he would have to prove something unsafe about it, or just follow along with the dash cam on.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
He built a roof deck for what its worth so the weight was spread.... Legal? I'm guessing there hasn't been a dumb dumb who's had an accident that way in a city where a lawyer would raise a stink about it so probably no law...

( :

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Heck, my buddy got waived into a DOT weigh station with a sled deck on his f350 dually. The guys stared at it and kicked dirt for ten mins not knowing what to say about it...

Same guys would really struggle with this one! :)

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
that's hardcore

If I wasn't married, i would live in a railroad tie house, with all my toys parked around it, $50k for pickup, $15K sled, $15K Harley, $5k dirtbike, $5k atv, $50k vette, etc. but no , I got , wife , kids, and less toys. boohoo

Premium Features