• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost GoPro Cameras- McCall

We lost two GoPro cameras today (12-31-12) around 11 AM right outside of the upper parking lot at Brundage. One is a Hero 2 and one is a Hero 3 Black. We also lost two stocking caps- Klim, one men's (black) and one women's (grey). We're really hoping a kind soul found our lost items and will return them! We posted a sign at the parking lot and with the US Forest Service. Please let us know if you or someone in your group found any or all of our lost items. Again, they must have fallen out of the tunnel bag anywhere between the parking lot and Goose Lake. Please call Drew at 509-552-9459- Thanks!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Sonovabitch, I think I saw one on the trail today. CRAP, where was it.....I saw a black box thing, was going fast and didn't think anything of it, kept going. Damn, wish I would have stopped for you.
I am trying to think/retrace my steps. Green gate, up to the reservoir, to the dam, out towards Goose, up over to Duck, back Fisher Creek area to the reservoir, to the dam again, then back to Green Gate. Could have sworn I saw it later in the trip, but I was going fast so it was either up the left of the reservoir toward goose or ACTUALLY, could it have been after where the trail comes together, headed South, below Sater Meadows? Between there and the reservoir? 99% sure that is where I saw it, it was a little bumpy but fast so I was paying attention to not crashing and didn't think much of it at the time.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I think I saw a hat or something somewhere also, I just remember seeing objects in the trail but trying to concentrate on riding. Looking back, one ws probably a hat and one was probably that black GoPro.
Timbre was up there today also, maybe he will chime in if he saw something.

Premium Features