For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
General Snowmobiling Snowmobile related topics only

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Currently: TEARING UP THE NORTH WEST!!!
suitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default Liquid Image goggles

This is some footage from these goggles, it was a very gray day.

F-bomb hooked me up with these great toys, and I all ready use them full time when I ride. There great when halfcase goes, that way I don't miss anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwYE490sEM
2014 Pro Climb 800 153
MEMBER...TEAM HALFCASE
OSSA Sno-Drifters
PUBLIC ACCESS !!!

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!

Last edited by suitcase; 04-21-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Currently: Not set.
SnoWest Paid Sponsor
F-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Chris! Big Brown just dropped off another truck load of LIC POV video goggles. HOTTEST SELLING PRODUCT I"VE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH! SUPER FUN TO PLAY WITH! I'll have EM at Anthony Lakes Hillclimbs Saturday.

AWESOME....PM ME IF ANYBODY NEEDS A HOOK UP

Old 04-15-2011, 10:29 AM
307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute307 Snow*Moto has a reputation beyond repute

Over the past 2 months I have had the opportunity to use the LIC Goggles sleeding. They are unbelievable, what a kick *** accessory to have when your riding. First of all the quality of the goggles are fantastic and having worn them and comparing them to other brands (of which I have them all) they feel great, they fit great and they do their job. the camera is killer, it videos great, it takes dam good pictures and it is EASY to use. I am really looking forward to getting more and better videos out them. I have a ContourHD which is a great camera and comparabily speaking the LIC Goggles are right there. The ease of use and dual purpose of the product makes them a first choice. Pick up a pair and youll never look back.

One of the coolest toys I have for sledding hands down!

Old 04-15-2011, 05:43 PM
yammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeyammi4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Bomb View Post
Thanks Chris! Big Brown just dropped off another truck load of LIC POV video goggles. HOTTEST SELLING PRODUCT I"VE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH! SUPER FUN TO PLAY WITH! I'll have EM at Anthony Lakes Hillclimbs Saturday.

AWESOME....PM ME IF ANYBODY NEEDS A HOOK UP
Have you gotten to try out the 1080's that they say are coming? How much better will these be over the 720's? Will they be worth the wait, or will they just take up more memory and not gain that much?

thanks,

My sled isn't fat she has curves

Old 04-15-2011, 10:10 PM
suitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I have the 720 now, and when they come out with 1080 and they are even better I will buy them to. At this price two pair would be a great way togo. I have them on the christmas list already for a couple of my riding budies. That way we don't miss any funny, stupid things any of us do.
2014 Pro Climb 800 153
MEMBER...TEAM HALFCASE
OSSA Sno-Drifters
PUBLIC ACCESS !!!

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!

Old 04-18-2011, 10:58 AM
SnoWest Paid Sponsor
F-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Gang...The Hillclimb at Anthony Lakes Oregon was pretty cool for a very small event! We were sending LIC goggle cam demo's up the race course and showing the racers their runs immediately after each rip on our big screen TV in the LIQUID IMAGE TENT. NOW HOW COOL IS THAT? Watching what you do five minutes after it's done. I have 15 runs at the hill plus a pretty cool 2moto test run.

Boy did the weather ever suck! Only downer about this day. The rest was excellent.

Now about the 1080's. They are not available yet and there isn't even a consistantly working demo. I'll have them here shortly for some dirt work and end of the season spring stuff we hope. Plus the next generation of marketing images will be captured on that unit. I can absolutely tell you this...if you are not making a "for sell movie" (which non of you Spielbergs are)...the 720 goggle is flat out AWESOME and totally adequate! They take great action video for $250 versus $400ish. SO MUCH FUN. STOP MISSING OUT...dirt...snow...sand...spring hunting...fishing...boating ....atv'ing...everything you do that you might want to capture for the future. EASY! I would not wait...

BIG THANKS TO HARMON RACING for letting us participate! Also thanks to the Frontier Club in Haines for the after race dinner and drink specials...YUMMY PRIME RIB

Old 04-21-2011, 10:23 AM
Garage

Short little clip, from early in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLx0wvMKONw
2014 Pro Climb 800 153
MEMBER...TEAM HALFCASE
OSSA Sno-Drifters
PUBLIC ACCESS !!!

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!

Last edited by suitcase; 04-21-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:38 AM
SnoWest Paid Sponsor

Hey who's that super good looking guy in the red helmet with LIC Goggles?

My buddy just flipped me some RAZOR footage that he took and it's really good! Nothing extreme to watch just clean, clear, and outstanding sound. A good testament to the quality of the 720hd version. We go out for some rzr runs coming right up as sleds taper down....sand is in my very near future! FUN FUN FUN

I need a crash test dummy for some downhill mountain bike clips next. I'm interviewing a couple candidates. Once the snow goes away we will be getting lots here. OUCH

Old 04-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Garage

Halfcase and I will be hitting the dirt just as soon as we get the first sunny day. We will head over to the flats outside of baker. I can't wait to see how it comes out on the Honda's.

But first it needs to quit snowing, we got hit good last night, eight to ten. Hope Keating can get away in the next couple of days to make a trip to Humming bird.

I need to find out how to post up the you tube screen, instead of haveing to use the link?
2014 Pro Climb 800 153
MEMBER...TEAM HALFCASE
OSSA Sno-Drifters
PUBLIC ACCESS !!!

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!

Old 04-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Garage
Old 04-21-2011, 03:14 PM
SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 04-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 04-22-2011, 08:03 AM
SnoWest Paid Sponsor

Click Here to Register

Old 04-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 05-02-2011, 11:10 AM
ENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond reputeENDO1 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 05-02-2011, 04:45 PM
SnoWest Paid Sponsor

Click Here to Register

Old 05-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Garage

Click Here to Register