• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WSSA Snowmobile show

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
WSSA Snowmobile show-----photos updated 10/18

So this weekend it's at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. Please look for us.

Team Snow Hawk
we are in the tent. We booked a bit late but we'll be there. Showing pictures from Hawkfest and a preview of Snow Hawk Addiction 3.

So guys come by for Hawk talk.

Anyone coming to Washington that's a Hawker I welcome you to our house for the weekend. Plenty of space.

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
We will have our newly designed snowhawk dollies set up there as well..
move that hawk easily and dont take up the garage space after your done..
big pneumatic wheels for rough terrain. lifts entire hawk.. photos to fallow..
or you could just stop by the show..

S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
We will have our newly designed snowhawk dollies set up there as well..
move that hawk easily and dont take up the garage space after your done..
big pneumatic wheels for rough terrain. lifts entire hawk.. photos to fallow..
or you could just stop by the show..

Do they look anything like this?
Move the hawk around the shop with one finger.

blue.jpg

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Look closer, they are pneumatic.

You can maneuver all around the shop with one finger on the hawk.

ahhh so they are.. we went with a larger and wider wheel.. Lots of Gravel, uneven, soft terrain to push threw..Same idea and it breaks down for storage or to fit in the trailer..

D
Apr 21, 2008
UT
Just what I need...

Also would like an easier way to move the hawk around. Can't make it to the show. Are you going to be sending any out to Utah in the future or does Sledr2 have any extra around?

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
These are for sale and can be shipped..Im working on making a short vid or at least some photos.. the entire package breaks down to about 3 ft long and a foot or so high..Ill post some photos soon.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Great response this weekend at the WSSA show

Being a girl from the coast I was shocked how much it rained yesterday, nonstop all day. So a double thanks to you guys that ventured to the show. Really just a great turnout. So here are some photos of some of the people that showed up.
Here is a list of some of the Hawk riders that we visited with.
Cailen came down and sold copies of his amazing movie. It was a 3 to 4 hour drive down in nasty rain so wow thank you so much
Of course Bud and his great group from Montana
Albert
Dennis
Paul Fischer
George Sexton
A new rider from Bellingham
Mick joined us from Yakima both days.
Of course Darryl with his great light setups and his new hawk and snowmobile dollys and they are really something else :)
Mark Starnes and his Explorer kit and he also had is Hawk out in the parking lot.
So the list goes on and I will post some photos for now.

PIC_0436.JPG PIC_0437.JPG PIC_0438.JPG PIC_0439.JPG PIC_0441.JPG PIC_0442.JPG PIC_0443.JPG

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Even more photos for you guys

Here is a couple of photos and then some photos of the kids in our group. These kids have all ridden the 60 and 120 and their families have been huge supporters of the Hawk and almost since day one. Couldn't be more greatful for this group of amazing dirt bike riders who join us in support of the hawk.

PIC_0444.JPG PIC_0445.JPG PIC_0447.JPG PIC_0449.JPG PIC_0450.JPG PIC_0452.JPG PIC_0453.JPG

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
In this photos you see Dale on the left

Dale was one of the first people to buy into the Hawk concept with us. He is probably one of the most skilled woods rider I have ever seen on the 503. His son Jeremy has been riding the hawk since he was about 12 and he is always at the top of his class in the dirt bike races over here. Brian Smilen next to him and his entire family are skilled dirt bike racer. Really something else to watch

The next photo is Bud taking a clutch off our machine at the show. Yes it never ends, he is constantly working on things and doing improvements. Then Dennis joins into the fun. Tony is the back talking Hawk to someone else

Also check out the dirt bike behind him in the booth :)

Oh year and Flip from Sedro Wooley and his awesome family came too.

So great show guys great, great conversations with everyone about Hawkfest 2010 in Logan Utah...

PIC_0456.JPG PIC_0457.JPG PIC_0458.JPG PIC_0459.JPG

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Good times for sure... I only received one neg comment on the hawks..
but that was understandable since it came from the guy who got his new trailer showered with rocks last year at Baker..Proof that the actions of one can create discontent for many..
The bike kits are becoming more recognizable and that in turn will bring more of a spotlight on the obvious progression.. possibly a new manufacture for the hawk style machine..The absence of 2moto at the shows is very telling..

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
OO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRPWcODgCds

Sorry Flip, get me a deposit and you can hold the next one!:p

300_270x270.jpg

Premium Features