• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obsessed with sledding?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Why am I so obsessed with sledding that when I can't get on Snowest in the morning, that I get a little depressed. Like when my sled is broke down and I can't go riding in the foot of fresh that just fell....

Snow is coming down now as we speak!

Early morning beverage for you all stuck in the obsession that is snowmobiling!:beer;

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a sledaholic!!

I have many vices, but sledding is the one that influences or can overtake all the others.....my wife calls herself a winter widow, but we'll see this year, I got her a sled and the boys have a sled, maybe they can be addicted with me.:beer;:beer;:D

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
....Snow is coming down now as we speak!

Early morning beverage for you all stuck in the obsession that is snowmobiling!:beer;

Do you know something the DOT doesn't? Just looked at the pass cams for both snoqualmie and stevens...both are bare and wet and raining??? :confused:

:beer; :beer; :beer; for the obsession.

C
Dec 26, 2007
BOZEMAN
I was freaking out this morning, I think that the Snowest server was down, I tried to over an hour to get on. I was so relieved when the home page popped up that I about peed my pants. I to am obsessed with Snowest and sledding.

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
Sledaholic here! Currently my day starts and ends on Snowest. Hopefully in another 4 weeks or so sledding will fill any gap when I'm not working or sleeping!

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
Yup! It right down right around 2am last night... had trouble getting to sleep :eek:

I was freaking out this morning, I think that the Snowest server was down, I tried to over an hour to get on. I was so relieved when the home page popped up that I about peed my pants. I to am obsessed with Snowest and sledding.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Hi I'm Scott, I'm a sledder.
It's been 32 years since my first ride.

I get my 32 year coin this month. Yeah.

Can't believe it's been 10 years since I started coming to the SW forum.
My post count only starts with the "new" July 2001 forum.

J
Apr 11, 2008
North Bend , WA
You are a common Pusher!!!:D
Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a sledaholic!!

I have many vices, but sledding is the one that influences or can overtake all the others.....my wife calls herself a winter widow, but we'll see this year, I got her a sled and the boys have a sled, maybe they can be addicted with me.:beer;:beer;:D

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Sure am, something about the sound and smell of 2stroke, its soothing, was pissed last night, so I promptly went to the garage started the dragon and started pulling the airbox off the 02 to clean the carbs and bam! That sweet sent hit my nostrils and instantly I was calm and everything seemed right. Now if the next 3 weeks can fly by so we can get some snow and start riding .....

S

sledhead699

Dec 10, 2007
whitefish, (havre) MT
yes im glade i not the only one who is addicited. all summer i just dream about snow. when riding my four wheeler i some times pretend the is snow on the ground and start carving down the road. i also when i get board go sit on my sled in the shop and just daydream. but latly it been getting worse. notshure why thought hahah

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Ruffy,
If you were really obsessed with sleding you would not be sad when you sled was broken becuase you would have a backup mod sled that you feel is neglected and needs to be riden!:D

G

Gimpster

The addiction is back after nearly 5 years of not hanging out here regularly
I knew it was when I started calling and emailing people asking if they could log onto the site this morning

----- Gimpster -----

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
hi my name is hayden and i have a classic case of shedheadidis! i have been obsessed with sleds ever since i was in kindergarden got my first ride on one when i was 8 and finally bought my first sled at the age of 15 and havnt touched my snowboard since. there is just somthing that gets into your blood when you put er to the bar for the first time! i constantly day dream about playing in bottomless powder....so much it is to the point where i NEVER listen/learn in class. just ask anyone i know...they will all say i have no life...well except sleddin! i also spend WAY too much time reading and messing around on here....but not as much as Scott lol!:D :beer;

is it bad that whenever i come home from college, the second thing i do is go out and start my sled and give er' a couple braaps!? lol

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
Why am I so obsessed with sledding that when I can't get on Snowest in the morning, that I get a little depressed. Like when my sled is broke down and I can't go riding in the foot of fresh that just fell....

Snow is coming down now as we speak!

same here o'ruffy! i start feeling anxious and get a little edgy when i cant log on.... i know its stupid but yes i have an obsession!:eek:

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Do you know something the DOT doesn't? Just looked at the pass cams for both snoqualmie and stevens...both are bare and wet and raining??? :confused:

:beer; :beer; :beer; for the obsession.

Easy here modsledr---It is snowing up in Revy area--Maybe that is where Ruffy is looking, Heck they already have 2 rides in as of last week.

As for a Sledaholicic---NAW--not me;)

H20SKE...

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
Snowest is a great mental break in the morning, mid morning, lunch, mid afternoon, evening, and just for bed. If I checked it more, I would consider it an addiction.

T
Apr 7, 2008
Salmon Arm BC Canada
Hi I'm Scott, I'm a sledder.
It's been 32 years since my first ride.

I get my 32 year coin this month. Yeah.

Can't believe it's been 10 years since I started coming to the SW forum.
My post count only starts with the "new" July 2001 forum.

im no good at math but since july 2001 you have roughly averaged 7 post a day. now thats addicted!!

i wont lie im addicted toooooo haha!!

Premium Features