• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Roll'n coal rides!!!! Lets see some pics!

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
12v cummins in my 61 chrysler newyorker

derbycar065.jpg

[/IMG]

That almost has to be the Libby derby to allow that 3/4 ton rear end under there.

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
plains derby, this was actually my first derby car was pretty chicken the first and half of the second round then starting haveing fun and hit an imperial and well it broke both leaf springs and the driveline, you have alot of respect for imperials once you got one of those beautys comeing at you:face-icon-small-sho and the car was alot weaker than i thought

B

b-diddy-shoey

Jan 1, 2011
2005 Superduty F350

F350 Lariet - 70k miles - 6" RCD Lift, 22" Wheels on 37" Nitto Terra's, Rear Airbags w/onboard compressor, Rockstar Grill, Hid Headlights, Carbon Fiber Interior, DVD in-dash w/10" subs and phoenix amp, AEF intake, Bullydog programmer, 6" exhaust w/cat delete, bigger turbo, aftermarket head studs, Kodiak electric steps, some other gadgets.

superduty.jpg

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
plains derby, this was actually my first derby car was pretty chicken the first and half of the second round then starting haveing fun and hit an imperial and well it broke both leaf springs and the driveline, you have alot of respect for imperials once you got one of those beautys comeing at you:face-icon-small-sho and the car was alot weaker than i thought

You had that in livingston didn't you? I know i have seen that car in person before.

superfly333

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2008
MN
2004 Duramax 6'' Fabtec lift, Banks 6 Gun, Bullydog Trippledog Programmer, Ats Tranny and Other Little Things

DURAMAX.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features