• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket handlebars- what do you have?

C

champyfz450

Jan 13, 2009
Fort McMurray
uvaja3uz.jpg
rupy6u7u.jpg

RSI carbon fibre backcountry bends. Absolutely love them!! Although they apparently have stopped making them.

C

CDK

Sep 5, 2011
ProTaper Evo fat bars, Fly 5" risers, double pivot post adapter, RSI throttle block.

upytaquv.jpg

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Another vote for 5" rise RSI narrowed up a bit. I have no idea how anybody can ride a Pro to its full capabilities with the stock overwidth ape hangers. Great sled, but take those Pro Tapers and melt them down into something useful.

C

canj

Dec 13, 2009
Sept-Iles, QC
Another vote for 5" rise RSI narrowed up a bit. I have no idea how anybody can ride a Pro to its full capabilities with the stock overwidth ape hangers. Great sled, but take those Pro Tapers and melt them down into something useful.

I kept the stock width but installed the control closer to the center. I just have really long grips. I must say that i have big hands (can't comfortably use the stock pro taper bar with the stock hooks)

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I had the burandt bars on my 11, and the Dan Adams on on my 13. I like the Dan Adams better. Slightly different bend, longer grips so controls can be mounted further in. Trimmed about 1/2" off each end.

Cascade Addiction

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
WA Cascades
abase8y6.jpg

Pro Taper Metal Mulisha Deegan FMX HI on Fly Racing 3" riser. Not mounted yet, waiting on Wildchild resin filled steering post. Be here any day!!

Pray for SNOW!

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
Pro Tapers woods bend with 5" riser and 440 throttle lever.

The lever looks the same, just different block - no? I hate the Pro lever, it's too long and awkward. I like Doos shorter throw levers. Does anyone make anything like that for the Pro?

Cheers,

G

M
Jan 24, 2011
N/W Montana
New bars

Wound up installing a new setup- fly snow-x aero tapers with rox 5" risers, corked the bars and put new heaters on with ODI grips. I like the turn downs on the bars vs the stock hooks. I am 5'9" and this is about the perfect height for me (ended up about 1.5" lower than the pro tapers)

image.jpg

Premium Features