• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT-OVERSTRUCTURE TAB REPAIR

Has anyone had the bumper tabs on their Axys break off? Don't want to pay the 299.99 for a new Carbon Fiber Overstructure? Heres a quick, simple, and inexpensive fix for you!

Incorporating a longer bolt, and a mount tab, these can be applied rather quickly. If there is enough of the original tab, you can install the supplied bolt through the original tab by drilling a quick hole.

Cost is 35.99, and they are available for both sides as needed. In stock and ready to ship!

Any other questions, feel free to PM me, or give me a call at 208-853-5550!

Thanks!

Daniel @ Carl's Cycle Sales

IMG_0454.JPG IMG_0455.JPG IMG_0456.JPG IMG_0457.JPG

Last edited:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
VERY NICE!!

Looks as if it makes this area much stronger, AND still allows a "fail point" for the tab instead of breaking the overstructure if hit again.

Talking with my boss Jack, he does not have any plans to come up with one to reinforce a non broken tab. If it isn't broken, there is no need to put one on, as if you hit something hard enough to break the tabs, you will probably need to replace your bumper anyway, and you could install our fix when you put the new bumper on. You could also buy them, throw them in your bags, and then install them in the field if you do happen to clip something.

The other reason is we do not want to beef something up too much, and when you hit something, it ends up causing more damage.

Any other questions, feel free to ask!

Daniel @ Carl's Cycle Sales

Premium Features