• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hope

B
Nov 26, 2007
Rode today and it was 5 inches of new at the lot. 38+ inches of new at the back of the pass. Snowing very hard When we left. DRY SNOW. NOT WET.

Put first tracks in. O ill post some pics. Downhill Over the bars. Supposed to be bluebird Tommorw. Looked At turney it sucked. No new snow there.

Looks Like i found the new Killer Spot. Anyone wana come with us. 05 rt turbo
06 m7 162 02 800 mc. 1050 viper.

Look for the parking Lot off of res Trail Access. You can also Park at the Airport Runway At the End. BRING EXTRA GOGGLES:)

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Rode today and it was 5 inches of new at the lot. 38+ inches of new at the back of the pass. Snowing very hard When we left. DRY SNOW. NOT WET.

Put first tracks in. O ill post some pics. Downhill Over the bars. Supposed to be bluebird Tommorw. Looked At turney it sucked. No new snow there.

Looks Like i found the new Killer Spot. Anyone wana come with us. 05 rt turbo
06 m7 162 02 800 mc. 1050 viper.

Look for the parking Lot off of res Trail Access. You can also Park at the Airport Runway At the End. BRING EXTRA GOGGLES:)

It's not new but not very many people know about it. I was looking at the Palmer Creek drainage as a possible spring area since it's not watched but they don't post when the gate is closed(you can drive the 4x4 road up to the snow line). I'm sure you could sled into June.

B
Nov 26, 2007
yeah. we went Way back Into the Hills Today. Really good snow Man. you wana come with us. We wana get Stuck bad. I had at least a 1 hr stuck today. Sidehilled into this really DEEP bowl and Droped into it to Early. Went Flying down the Hill Into The Trees. I bailed b4 i went into them The sled Stoped About 1 foot away froma 6 inch Stump. That would have been game OVER!!!!

Fell Free to Come man. Ill be on here for a bit shoot me a Pm if ur down. The Rt guy cancled On us so were towing Our Trailers In.

millpondjanuary2008050.jpg

snowmachining2007003.jpg

B
Nov 26, 2007
Man this is gona kill you guys. it snowed about 2 more feet:):eek::eek::beer;

Heres a Few Pics From Today. i was having way to much fun. Im going on Wends and Thrusday if you wana ride with me.

Sincerely You Spring Powder Magnet. BF162
SN8004.jpg

SN8003.jpg
:eek::eek: Wish you guys were here. I held it to the bars for half the day:D

Premium Features