For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: EDGE 2002-2005, all models in the Edge chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Currently: Too many sleds, not enough time
Basic Member
MrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond reputeMrIQR has a reputation beyond repute
Default No spark 800ves

If I unplug the "accessory wire" I have spark, if I plug it in I loose spark. It had been randomly loosing spark with the acc wire plugged in and now whenever the acc wire is plugged in it does not spark. unplug it and it sparks.

Been riding it with it unplugged and using the choke to kill it.

Ideas?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Currently: Pura Vida
thefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond reputethefullmonte has a reputation beyond repute

I can't be sure what wire you are referring to. But it sounds like you are actually unplugging the kill switch or a safety switch if you are using the choke to shut off the engine.

You could simply have a faulty switch. You might look to see if the wire you unplugged is grounding somewhere.

Does the key still work to shut the engine off?

Just trying to get a better idea what you are dealing with.

Rate this post: Yes | No