• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

-Low Profile M Series Windshield-

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Like This? Arctic Cat Race Shield. Got it from my dealer....

PICT0012.jpg

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Where can i find a low profile windshield for my m7? Dealer can only find stock size and no smaller than that. Can someone give me a link or a site to order them from? Thanks in advance.

Your dealer should be able to order right out of the 2009 or 2010 Arctic Cat Snow accessory catalog. If they are on backorder you may have to wait until Aug-Sept, but they are definitely available right from cat. You can always check EBAY, as Country Cat usually has some for sale.

John

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
The new Arctic catalog has them for the M Series.

The A/C part number for fly screen chrome is #5639-137

That fits 05-10 M Series

northof40

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
The one I have is a cobra/sno-stuff pt. # 450-184-50. Should be able to get one any place that sells sno stuff products.
29yjdaq.jpg

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
low windhsield

the older 440 sno-pro's used a really short windshield (p/n) 3606-842
the hcr and crossfire r models used a better fitting windshield (p/n) 5606-804
you can use the 3606-842 you just have to drill the holes alittle bigger, good luck they look really good! Just make sure you have a good pair of gloves!

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
I hate to say it fellas but all those winshields are kinda lame. Go with the snowstuff windshield it has ribs in it that make it durable in a rollover and also gives your sled that "predator" look. I have them on both of my M's. Ignore my lil crazy man there...
Gaebwithsled010.jpg

Gaebwithsled002.jpg

G
Jan 29, 2009
Walla Walla, Washington
I hate to say it fellas but all those winshields are kinda lame. Go with the snowstuff windshield it has ribs in it that make it durable in a rollover and also gives your sled that "predator" look. I have them on both of my M's. Ignore my lil crazy man there...

That windshield looks sweet! I'm gonna order that one. I tried cutting mine down in early January but f*cked it all up so I'll probably go ahead and order that one. Plus i seem no be upside down in the trees more than ever so the durability should be key also. Thanks everyone for the post replies I appreciate it. :D

:cool:-GDG-:cool:

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC

That windshield looks sweet! I'm gonna order that one. I tried cutting mine down in early January but f*cked it all up so I'll probably go ahead and order that one. Plus i seem no be upside down in the trees more than ever so the durability should be key also. Thanks everyone for the post replies I appreciate it. :D

:cool:-GDG-:cool:

Happy to have assisted you. Go to a local autobody shop and get their push pins and use them instead of the ac winshield pins. They use for door panels and such. Take 1 in they will know what yer after.........

Premium Features