• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 Arctic Cat 800 Mountain Cat 159" $2500

O
Dec 1, 2008
Bozeman, MT
01 Arctic Cat 800 Mountain Cat 159" $2500 OBO

2001 Arctic Cat 800 Mountain Cat 159”

The sled has been reworked top to bottom this year and is running flawlessly, unfortunately I’m moving and need to sell. The sled has about 2600 miles on it and all the work was done in the last 300 miles.

The list of work is extensive but the highlights are covered below:
New top end including pistons, bearings, all gaskets, and polishing of the exhaust ports.
159” x16” Maverick with 9 tooth extroverts
SLP Twins with front dump exhaust
Carb slides cut to eliminate midrange bog
Slydog Skis
Regeared 19/43 with 15 wide chain
New primary clutch with black/yellow slp spring and polaris 10-60 weights
Sno Pro spring and 51 degree helix on the secondary
Two wheeled
New hifax
3” Rox risers
You get the point
DSCN1172.jpg

sled1.jpg

I spent all winter building the sled and getting it tuned in, everything has been gone through top to bottom and the sled is consistently out climbing my buddies 900. All it needs is a new seat cover as this one’s torn. The sled starts easily and runs great without having to constantly tweak on it. Everything is reworked and ready to go.

Looking for $2500 OBO, judging by the stack of receipts I have sitting here there is WAY more than that in it.

I'm moving and will be living on the road for the next few years, somebody has to need a solid performing sled for a great price :cool:
Call me at 406.925.0147 or email me at offroadengineering@gmail.com

Last edited:
Premium Features