• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Thunderstruck & Team Summit Ride in Cali: PICS!!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
man, did we have an incredible weekend of riding/filming out here in california ! with super-spring conditions, a cloudless sky and temps in the 50s!

dan bush, mark mesenbrink and lyle sinden from team thunderstruck came down to ride with team summit (we had about 18 riders in all) along with a few other guys from portland and it was a lot of fun.

some of our guys really stepped it up on some of the coolest terrain california has to offer and overall we just had one of the best weekends of riding ever.

we got tons of sweet hillclimb footy for Elevation 4 and can't wait to get back up there to hit it again. special thanks to Silvertip and Anthony Oberti for showing us heaven.

below is a direct link to the gallery on teamsummit.net...ENJOY!!

http://homepage.mac.com/jlowe7/PhotoAlbum36.html

jeff

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
that was a fun weekend. we will be back for sure lol. this time i will be riding my sled.

what sled did you ride mark? was wondering why we didnt see any pictures of your tm8 slaying some chutes!

these cali boys are getting better every year!!! cant wait to see them in live action... just need a blanket and a bucket of chicken...

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
what sled did you ride mark? was wondering why we didnt see any pictures of your tm8 slaying some chutes!

these cali boys are getting better every year!!! cant wait to see them in live action... just need a blanket and a bucket of chicken...

mark rode snoboner's turbo apex. He had a couple of good pulls but played it sorta safe since he was on a loaner. Phatty, you guys need to come out and see this area we hit sunday...i already talked to dan about yesterday. See you guys soon!

Jeff

Premium Features