• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim clothing

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Kid gear

The kids parka is identical to the the adult Klimate parkas. My kids wear them and love them. I have them in stock in most kids sizes but the kids Klimate parka only goes up to size 12. Your only other choice is the adult mens Klimate parka in XS fits 32-34 chest. The womens Allure Parka size XS fits 0/2 in womens sizes
Thanks

Last edited:

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
All PM's returned and orders shipped
Thanks for the business

800Gader

Premium Member
Apr 16, 2005
Wisconsin
Parka and bibs

Hi,
Can you send me a price for a Black XL Valdez and a price for Black L Tall Extreme bibs (closeout bibs, if any left). Shipped to 54433.

Thanks.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Culater is a top shelf Klim dealer. My Pm's were returned promptly. Placed order over the phone and my gear was drop shipped directly from Klim in 2 days. Absolute perfect transaction! Great customer service. Look no further if your interested in Klim gear.

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Culater is a top shelf Klim dealer. My Pm's were returned promptly. Placed order over the phone and my gear was drop shipped directly from Klim in 2 days. Absolute perfect transaction! Great customer service. Look no further if your interested in Klim gear.

Thanks Enjoy the gear!

Premium Features