• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Lochsa

R

R3bu

Dec 11, 2014
Comfortable as it looks? How are guys that are wearing these liking them? No place around here has any in stock to look at.

I had great luck with mine last season, I decided to try it since I was tired of my jacket always pulling up and letting snow in.

Only problem was the boot hooks broke after a few months.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
This will be the second season on one.

I will have to admit, I was a skeptic at first but after a full season with one and moving into another season, I'm happy.

I always ran bibs or pants with a coat and thought .......a onesie???? really?????? But after trying one, they actually work pretty good.

Some of the pros......

No snow what so ever getting in!!!!
Inner-grated suspenders, really helps with getting a good fit
Waist adjustment with velcro straps also helps with fitment.
Holds heat a little better as there are no gaps, anywhere!
Nice full length leg zippers, easy in and out.
Plenty of venting
Comfortable

Some negatives........

Attached hood, which really isn't a huge deal breaker.
If you tear something (knee or arm) it's like tearing your bibs and jacket, because it all one!!
Your buddies will give you some $%&@!! ha ha

Anyways, hope that helps a little?

If you have a specific question, shoot!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Curious what size everyone is and what size you wear. I am 185 and 6'1 and have an xl. Would like to try a large. Mine seems a touch baggy.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Curious what size everyone is and what size you wear. I am 185 and 6'1 and have an xl. Would like to try a large. Mine seems a touch baggy.

6’2, 165 and the Medium fit me best. Surprising because mediums are typically short everywhere on me but the onesie fit quite well all around.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I might have to sell the xl and get a large. I bought it used, for a good deal, not knowing if it would fit. It was brand new and never worn. He had just tried it on. I like it. It is just baggy. I do take a lot of heat from my buddies.

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
so im safe to assume these are running a little large then by the sounds of it? The one gentleman said hes 6' 2" and 245 wearing an XL, Any other Klim jacket that would be 2xl?

Im 6'1" going on 225..I want a XL correct?

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
These are definitely made for tall people. I'm 5'9 180 lbs wear a size large klim storm jacket and size medium reg. Klim togwotee bibs and i drown in all available sizes for the lochsa/onesie. Just a heads up...

stahlecker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2010
Western NE
I'm 6' about 200 lbs. I've got an XL. With my tekvest under it fits OK. A little baggy but it will work. If I was wearing a BCA vest I'd probably have to have a Large. I bought as a non-current so XL was my only choice unless i wanted to pay full price.

Premium Features