• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to Polaris

Oct 2, 2010
Michigan
After many Ski Doo's, jumped ship to Polaris and bought an SKS. Can't wait for the snow to fly. So far I've added a B&M bumper, Polaris tether & '15 RMK snow flap and Ski Doo scratchers. Also painted the windshield gloss black.
My son bought a new Ski Doo Summit, going to be a fun winter.

IMG951162.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
man that is a good looking ride. please let us know how it compares to the doo. fyi apparently they are not rock proof :face-icon-small-win so be careful

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
rocks aren't the usual problem here, its trees.

oh and nice sleds. i came off a summit to poo last year. never looked back.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
man that is a good looking ride. please let us know how it compares to the doo. fyi apparently they are not rock proof :face-icon-small-win so be careful

Ditto - and whatever you do take all the negative posts on here with a grain of salt. A guy goes out, rides in marginal snow, bends an a arm and now the sky is falling, Polaris sucks, we're screwed, panic in the streets! Sheesh! Oh and the newest ridiculous 2 page post - the hearsay rumor on broken drive shafts! Good grief!

I'm jealous - those look like two sweet rides! Would love to know how they compare to each other in the real world.

Oct 2, 2010
Michigan
Ditto - and whatever you do take all the negative posts on here with a grain of salt. A guy goes out, rides in marginal snow, bends an a arm and now the sky is falling, Polaris sucks, we're screwed, panic in the streets! Sheesh! Oh and the newest ridiculous 2 page post - the hearsay rumor on broken drive shafts! Good grief!

I'm jealous - those look like two sweet rides! Would love to know how they compare to each other in the real world.

Yea, I don't take them to serious. Once the snow flies we will be doing a lot of comparing on each sled, and swapping rides. Will post what we think throughout the winter. We're both coming off Ski Doo 146's.

Premium Features