• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyome atill waiting

Mar 6, 2008
I ordered my sled in April, had the ultimate bumper and orange skid plate as part of deal. The sled has been put together for a month now and I am still waiting for Polaris to ship the dealer my skid plate. WTF, I've already paid for it because Polaris wants their money but I paid for the skid plate too and now I hear they are back ordered. If this is the way Polaris is taking care of their customers who pre order, then I am wondering why I bothered. Anyone else have the same problem? I hope they read this as I am not HAPPY!

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
Ha atleast you got your sled already, still waiting for the most important part...

I agree still waiting on mine. Snow on the mountains now, this is starting to tick me off! Why order in March to be one of the last guys to get a sled. Not impressed with Polaris right now. They give you us a deadline to pick up the sled if they are ready, but they have no dead line on there end to deliver. I think they should get a late delivery fee imposed. The whole thing doesnt seem right to me.

I realize they are probably waiting on a part that they don't have, but still doesn't seem right that they didn't plan well enough, especially when you order in March / April.

I would like to be getting the aftermarket stuff I already have installed and not be in a rush to do it.

Rant over, I'm just not pleased with Polaris right now.

Last edited:
P
Jan 29, 2013
Picked mine up on Tuesday, was waiting for the colored running boards. Dealer got tired of waiting and orderd them out of the Polaris parts catalog, same
Part number, showed up in four days. No answers why some of the snow check accessories are back ordered.

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
When I snowchecked I had all the bumpers and skid plates and underseat bags ordered for 2 sleds and when I picked up some were still back ordered but some were there the clutch weights for my elevation were backordered a month just came in and I had a Warrenty top arm cus couldn't get ball joint by itself took a month to get it. I completely understand that it's crappy that ur stuff isn't there but for how many people and models they make it all for its bound to happen to someone

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
Just got off of the phone with my dealer, and they pushed proposed ship date back to the 11th now. Every week they just push he ship date back a week. this makes 6 weeks in row. Dealer told me that his dealer rep. has inquired as well, with no results.?

Dear Corporate Polaris,

Your customer service and communication SUCK!

Premium Features