• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys muffpot location

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
That's exactly how I have mine mounted, have done the same location on my pro's with the slp can. Works good there. I just put in more rivets than yours, I have had them vibrate loose in the past.
Did you use steel or aluminum rivets when they rattled loose?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I
Dec 2, 2015
Flatten out the tabs on the Muff Pot, rivet right on top the stock muffler in front of the anti freeze filler. I used high temp silicon on the rivets. So far, so good with 5 hours on it, frozen food gets nice and hot.

Ken Climb

Premium Member
3064074bf8f13e5c172b2b8f6f24af1a.jpg
69c6abdec5fa13620df39f92c91bfc43.jpg

I'm pumped to see how this heats my food tomorrow!
I used the woodsrider pro kit on my axys pipe.
Fit perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
Did you use steel or aluminum rivets when they rattled loose?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have used steel rivet with steel pin. The rivet was ok but it got sloppy in the hole drilled into the can, so more rivets just holds it better and doesn't let it move or vibrate. When the rivets stay tight there is no exhaust leak around them.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I have the woodsrider mount/spacer as pictured above on my AXYS and used several times and is excellent.

I would hope u are cooking thawed food not frozen. Also it will take on average 60-90 mins of simple riding to fully cook a "gas station burrito" so if ur trying to eat sooner ur doing it wrong.

The mount and spacer is an excellent product and works well there on the pipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodsrider

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
Thanks for the support quidoxpress and BackcounrtAK not really Ken's fault here he has a Hot Pot cooker (muffpot knock off) base is different so mount will not work as well.

Ken
Will send you a different mount PM your address. Afterwards please let us know how it works.
Bob

Last edited:
Premium Features