• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another Edit!

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
Well Mike, i'd hate to be non PC, but that's why guys should not rub guys; especially across the *** or try any mouth fist*** :face-icon-small-win

I don't know him, but we all have our little quirks; and even the nicest guys can be a dick once in a while. You never know when your hurting for a riding buddy and all the sudden someone stops buy and whah-la... might be better to be the bigger man. I know I can work on it a little better too :face-icon-small-sho

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
Should've seen the faces a few people made after randomly tagging along with them or I on a ride. They asked if I ever get on snowest?..... Sometimes I said, what's yur screen name? ...............Oh!!! Hey it was good riding with ya. #exchange...Everyone has .....yup were all diff. Don't sweat the small stuff Mike.:face-icon-small-win

W

wakeska813

Nov 5, 2011
I rode with him once cause he was nice enough to show me and a buddy around baker the first time I went up. He is a funny guy, got stuck and said he didn't need help do to him being stupid and getting stuck.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
dick

Mike.. good on you.

I know how you feel as I have wrote the book on here on saying stuff I regret as soon as have said it.

or at least the next morning.

like you... and most will say same about me. nicest most generous guys you will ever meet.

I have had to come on here and eat some crow....but it sure is tasty to get it done.

keep up the vids ...they rock

Chris

Premium Features