• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C3 Sled gear 100% Made in USA

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
This is the real deal sled gear made of the best stuff in the industry. Check it out on Facebook.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
And for those of us that have no use for the social media BS? An actual website by chance? Social media is for wives or girlfriends with nothing better to do. JMO

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Race pull overs are on racers and production stuff will be out for next winter. Keep checking in and web site is being worked on.

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Different co. But close Sympatex wich is light years above Gortex and that other stuff out on the market

D

Double A

Nov 27, 2007
Central Washington
They are just started on the website. They posted a link on FB. It's cool they are sharing as they progress from ground up and American made is nice! Looks like some very aggressive pricing as well.

So don't be a hater when your real friend blows by you with this stuff on !
:face-icon-small-coo

Go for it C3. It's nice to have you guys involved in our sport!

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
The link works from my lap top but no matter what I do on my phone it takes me to the previously mentioned site, even when I google the web address? Cookie or something need to be deleted in the phone? Guessing here.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Better than GoreTex and eVent? I ain't buying it.

That is your prerogative but you might want to educate yourself before you sell yourself short on American made superior riding gear that likely will be at a competitive price point as the import crap being marketed by the rest.

In just minutes with a google search I located multiple sources like this one from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SympaTex

In a nut shell SympaTex is identical to GoreTex with out paying the premium for a "Name Brand" and from the link above is better than E-vent due to it has no micropores to plug with contaminants and stop breathing, additionally E-vent does not laminate well with other fabrics. Which is an additional benefit of GoreTex and SympaTex especially as active as we need to be while riding sleds.

D

Double A

Nov 27, 2007
Central Washington
It is a totally different membrane than any other.

Also, it does not have the inherent problem of delamination and abrasion wear which causes the other membranes to start leaking. It's really great stuff.

Not sure why this got in the swap meet but oh well:face-icon-small-win

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I'll check it out. Great to have a warranty on Klim gear, but kinda stupid to have to use the warranty every year on the same gear.
Stuff that falls apart with great warranty or quality stuff with no warranty, I will go with the later.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Checked it out. Stick with what I have, lol. Someone jumped the gun on the website, one product? And to be honest (MY opinion here) that is the ugliest coat I have ever seen. And for $270? I may have had too many brews, but something seems off.

Ron Burgandy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2012
Finally a company that builds in the USA. P.sses me off that my klim sh't says made in china on it and my HMK jacket says Vietnam.

Your products look nice, only negative I can see is that it doesn't have it's own look, actually kind of looks like a motorfist coat. I'm interested just in the fact that its built in house. If you come out with a SOLID red jacket, I'm def. in.

Will you guys be at haydays in MN this year at all to display this stuff?

Premium Features