• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"13's are 20 lbs. lighter and problems all fixed!

C

catf1000s/p

Dec 30, 2011
I can't believe it. I knew they could do it. You need to get your preseason order in by April first. Fool.

Owen
yea right, lets see the list of changes, redesigned tcl, redesigned belt guard, redesigned motor mounting system, redesigned tri hub, redesigned jack shafts, redesigned tcl bearing, redesigned tri hub diameter for the f8's and xf's, redesigned side panels on all sleds, redisigned sled that don't vibrate your teeth out and the list goes on, these are all things that have failed on my sled 2012 sled, 3954 miles, nice looking sled tho, very fast and rides great but 5 belts to do 3954 miles is a joke and i have been one of the lucky ones, i have seen it all.
the best part is, i don't need any of cats bandaids fixes, i know how to fix my sled and all my customers sleds, and they won't be cats parts period.
Catf1000s/p
Frank

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
Geez Frank, way to be a party pooper! I think there are one or two threads already dealing with those issues. Others than that, pretty good sled, huh? :face-icon-small-ton

C

catf1000s/p

Dec 30, 2011
Geez Frank, way to be a party pooper! I think there are one or two threads already dealing with those issues. Others than that, pretty good sled, huh? :face-icon-small-ton
yea i know, i have seen the thread all season, i love the sled for the most part and i have already redesigned it to not let cat back in my pocket from this point.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Funny, that is exactly what I was told after the dealer show.

And it wasn't April 1st.

They were just getting an early start on the April fools joke or maybe that was arctic cats idea for the 12' proclimb just an early April fools joke;)

Premium Features