• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nw colorado forecast

K
Nov 26, 2007
colorado
I saw on the news this morning on the future cast they are predicting 27" in steamboat and then a state wide storm on sat. And sun. Then another storm coming in on tues. Just in time for my 3 day ride starting on tues. I am going to bet it will be sick!!!!!!

idareyou

Premium Member
Sep 9, 2001
Steamboat Springs
There has not been one flake of new snow in Steamboat so far today. It was 38 degrees when I drove through town a half hour ago and is partly cloudy now. If it is going to snow that much it better get with it soon.

Gmiller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Breckenridge Colorado
NOAA's been off all early season. If you listening to Denver weather, weatherunderground, or any other weather station for that matter. Good luck actually getting anywhere near what they are predicting, Futurecast in my opinion is garbage in the mountains. Way to many factors in play up here, I watch the radar every storm because i plow snow, It races across Co, hits 10mile range and stops dead in its tracks, dissipates like it was nothing. I like NOAA and usually they are the closest but this year its all up to mother nature.

Your best bet is while NOAA is predicting 100% precipitation, check webcams, they usually don't lie......

K
Nov 26, 2007
colorado
buff got 8" today according to tower 825 , I just need 19" out of this big storm starting tomorrow to totally redeem myself from the first post:smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow::smow:

Premium Features