• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest Group Buy: Supercharger or Turbocharger from MPI (Mountain Performance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just making sure this thread doesn't fade away as we are all moving into summer.

Anyone else planning on joining in on this group buy?

I for one am JAZZED about having a Super Charger on my Nytro for next season. The demo unit I rode totally corrupted me!

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
Sorry guys I'm a little slow on keeping things updated. I have deposits for 4 kits. That number will go to 5 when slow-motion is able to call me with his deposit. I've had a lot of tire kickers so far. I think once we get a few more deposits the momentum will pick up.

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
I want one. Just not sure if i want the stage 1 or 2. What are you guys ordering?? I figure you might as will do it right the first time. We have till the end of may correct? Im all about boondocking and deep powder. Hope im making the right decision.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Talk to Matt. He'll go over your sled, where you ride, how you ride, etc.

He'll set you up with what you need, I got a Stage I cause I can't get race gas, but if I change my mind later I can upgrade.

Best bet is talking to Matt though.

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
←snow∞motion→;2724871 said:
Talk to Matt. He'll go over your sled, where you ride, how you ride, etc.

He'll set you up with what you need, I got a Stage I cause I can't get race gas, but if I change my mind later I can upgrade.

Best bet is talking to Matt though.

I will give Matt a call. We need more people for this group buy. If you want BOOOOOST the best deal is now.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Exactly especially with a deal structured like this.

It's not specific so if you end up with 9 Apex S/C 1s, 5 Apex S/C 2s, and 14 Nytro turbo kits everyone banks.

I've never seen a deal that covers everything at once like this. Just got my fingers crossed for the 28%.

No whammies, no whammies, no whammies. :face-icon-small-ton

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I want one. Just not sure if i want the stage 1 or 2. What are you guys ordering?? I figure you might as will do it right the first time. We have till the end of may correct? Im all about boondocking and deep powder. Hope im making the right decision.
If you haven't already read this, it "might" offer a little insight.
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264215

I think for most the Yamaha "OEM" MPI SC package will be enough.
But the stage one will give quite an additional kick. in the pants!
The Stage 2 is a beast by comparison.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
←snow∞motion→;2724916 said:
Exactly especially with a deal structured like this.

It's not specific so if you end up with 9 Apex S/C 1s, 5 Apex S/C 2s, and 14 Nytro turbo kits everyone banks.

I've never seen a deal that covers everything at once like this. Just got my fingers crossed for the 28%.

No whammies, no whammies, no whammies. :face-icon-small-ton

We need to figure out a way to make sure all of our Yamaha riders KNOW about this offer! That will increase our own chances of getting the better discount rate.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Well Matt said I was #5, so the next one to jump in puts us automatically into 15% range. Wilmot says he's gonna call so it's looking good.

I think there will probably be a run towards the end too, of all the ones who are waiting to see how many others come in.

Last edited:

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
←snow∞motion→;2724935 said:
I agree!!! My money's in finally.

I talked with slow motion on friday. I look forward to talking with the rest of you guys on monday.

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
I have 9 deposits now. 5/16/11

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well, I have done all I can to try and help "Boost" the numbers of people participating in this group buy to save everyone a few dollars.

Now we just have to wait and see who wants to join in.

Hopefully we will get enough people interested to save some REAL MONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features