• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please Help Stolen Sleds

Stolen Last night from Revelstoke BC. Please keep an out out for a
Blue 2008 Blue F350 crew Cab Dually with a deck and a 30ft White Mirage enclosed V-Nose trailer. 2 Blue turbo nytros on the deck and 5Nytro Turbos in the trailer.We just found out the truck has been stolen any Help or sightings will be appreciated. Thanks Please call Julien/Dean if you hear anything 250-804-4334

Last edited:

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
I don't understand why you guys with that kind of investment in your toys and equipment don't have some kind of electronic tracking system so you can catch some of the ba$turds and then deal with them yourselves. Ken...

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Makes me not want to come to Revy this year. This is getting out of hand. Really hope you get your sleds back and this gets stopped.

M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
Brutal

These idiots are hurting the sledding industry as a whole, the victims will never get what they put into the sleds from insurance. Some sort of GPS tracking device is a great idea, where would I find something like that? Thanks

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
Stolen Last night from Revelstoke BC. Please keep an out out for a
Blue 2008 Blue F350 crew Cab Dually with a deck and a 30ft White Mirage enclosed V-Nose trailer. 2 Blue turbo nytros on the deck and 4 Nytro Turbos in the trailer.We just found out the truck has been stolen any Help or sightings will be appreciated. Thanks Please call Julien/Dean if you hear anything 250-804-4334

Unreal , there back at it again , were you at the days inn??

M
Jan 14, 2004
We had our stuff really locked tight so don't come on here and tell us we should have done XY or Z. Point is RCMP are doing nothing as are the local communites ie: mayors etc putting pressure on the RCMP to get down to business. I lost 30 - 40 grand depending on who you want to talk to. This $hit needs to stop by finding out who is buying the goods. You think you got it covered well you don't. I'm growing a little tired of the do you have insurance comments. Yah I got insurance that ain't the point.

M5

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Where are all the donut eating cops ? Vancouver Olympics ? How can a total of 14 sleds, all worth mega cash just disapear ? This is ridiculous ! They need to post cops at all junctions in Revy and Sicy and if anything moves, automatic pull over and insurance and registration check. We need to start carrying Denver boots on truck an trailer and then a little Mexican with a sub machine gun to shoot anyone that even thinks about ripping off my trailer. Insurance is a fawkin scam and the only person that gets it up the @ss even more is me and you. Okay cops, get off your duff and do your god damn jobs !

W
Jan 4, 2009
Dean,
Keeping an eye out up north here, Quesnel way. Have you got any pics of the sleds themselves, any particular things to look for?
Will give you a shout this week.
I agree with M5...insurance is a waste seems in these parts, and the cops are more interested in busting school girls for smokes, or speeding tickets.
The laws are bs, can't do anything to protect yourself. Would be nice to know who is watching for what out there, almost like a few local informants running around there setting up the heists.

Last edited:

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
This is bull. Revy is a one way street.......lots of risk getting out of but they seem to be succesfull. Night time security at each end of the #1 would deter them......may take some $$ but likely worth it to the community if we keep coming there.??
If anyone hears of good deals on bad azz stuff get ahold of the cops or Alpine direct please.

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I'm serious about the Mexicans. I'll import a bunch of them LOL. YOu only need to supply the green and the sub machine gun !! Shoot and ask questions later !

R
Nov 26, 2007
That sucks, and too think I almost went up there with you guys this weekend. You could of added an Apex to the mix if I had. I will keep my eye open down here for them Dean!:face-icon-small-fro

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
this is unbelievable. Sorry to hear about your loss. This is completely out of control in this area i cant believe the cops do nothing....one can only think they are involved in these deals

T

twincam88

Oct 10, 2009
yorkton sask
sorry to here about your loss ill keep an eye out here. when i come to revy for yamafest ill be sleeping on my sled with a .357 . then when i shoot one of those fockers the cops will finally show up.

M
Jan 14, 2004
Believe me I've been giving this lots of thought in the last 2 weeks, in fact I wake up every night with some new violent plan for these prick$ but that aside I think we need to get on the local politicians to exert some pressure on the RCMP to do some actual police work. I went in the the Sicamous detachment and I feel for those guys in a sense cause their hands are tied by the catch and release judges we have here in Canada. The criminals have more rights than the victims do. I'm sure if you knee capped one of these jokers the cops would down your throat in a heartbeat. I'm willing to throw some money at catching these guys anybody else intersted? Lets hire a pro and get the job done ourselves one way or the other. I miss my 4 cylinder.

M5

Premium Features