• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies you'll get a laugh out of this!

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
I could'nt help but LOL when I heard this fool:eek:

The story is this:

A girl was out with friends having drinks on King St.
(in Toronto). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone - saying how cute she
is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of
him.

This is the call that follows:

http://odeo.com/episodes/23966244-dimitri-thestud-mp3-audio-mpeg-Object

Last edited:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
WEIRDOSIGNNOANIM-vi.gif

What a freak!!!!! LOL!

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
hmmmm?? After the first message and listening to him go on about himself I DEFINITLEY wouldn't have called back!

I have to question his question to her about her being psychologically normal.

What does his calls and messages to her call make him? Normal? I think not!!!

haha! What a DORK!

And there are people in this world just like him - scary huh?:eek:

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
LOL any of U chicks have a business card I can get? Im really nice and theres nothing wrong with me, my sled or my backup sled. O and theres nothing wrong with my wife........

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Winter is not a season, it’s an occupation.
winter, isn’t cold
its warm and hot as hell
it just like summer
even sometimes worst
so all these rubish quotes
abou winter are sadly wrong
therefore, i now claim that winter is with an H
wHinter:beer;:beer;:beer;

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
Listen up

Ladies this is how it goes OK.
I'm a sledder and a VERY good rider I might add, and I like my woman to post.
I understand if the server is to slow and you fell asleep, or maybe you have a dialup connection but if for ANY reason it was because your LAZY don't bother OK.
Now if you don't post in this thread by 3pm tomorrow I'm deleting it.
Lose my forum name, I'm deleting yours right now:p

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
A mother was taking a shower when her2 year old son came into the bathroom and wrapped himself in toilet paper. Although he made a mess, he looked adorable, so she ran for my camera and took a few shots. They came out so well that she had copies made and included one with each of their Christmas cards. Days later, a relative called about the picture, laughing hysterically, and suggesting that she take a closer look. Puzzled, the mother stared at the photo and was shocked to discover that in addition to her son, she had captured her reflection in the mirror wearing nothing but a camera!"

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
"A woman and her sister were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts. As they were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if they needed any help. The woman replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts." The sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and she turned beet red and walked away."

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
"A lady picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for the entire store to hear, ‘PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE." That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word 'Tampax' for ‘THUMBTACKS.’ In a businesslike tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom: ‘DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?’

Premium Features