• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HMK Voyager boots

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Yes the boots were at the show in the Lynwood Motoplex booth..as I was there with HMK. The boots were VERY well recieved by the public. My opinion mught be bias but I will tell you this was my first hands on look at the boot and I did slip a pair on ( I normally wear the HMK Pro Boa Focus boot) so more supported boot and the Voyager was VERY impressive. Comfortable..light great support still ! You need to put these boots on and feel it for yourself....amazing !:D

Yes the boots were at the show in the Lynwood Motoplex booth..as I was there with HMK. The boots were VERY well recieved by the public. My opinion mught be bias but I will tell you this was my first hands on look at the boot and I did slip a pair on ( I normally wear the HMK Pro Boa Focus boot) so more supported boot and the Voyager was VERY impressive. Comfortable..light great support still ! You need to put these boots on and feel it for yourself....amazing !:D

Thanks for the info. How were they size wise? True to normal shoe size?

Premium Features