• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

S Chassis Custom Trailing Arms, Anyone Interested?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hey, I'm all for Free Enterprise and if Wildcard wants to get into the game, more power to you man.... Have fun doing it and I wish you luck. Didn't want to turn this into anything and definately didn't mean to hijack your thread, if I did.... Sorry. Just kind of took me off guard to see something so similar to what I've been doing, I just HAD to comment....:D:beer;

No problem this could be similiar but again its could be completely different, I Also own my own Transmission Shop and I also see other Trany shops too.

I have been interested in a set of your arms long before I decided to build me a set cause I ran the whole season on a LH arm that had been patched together in the center after catching a stump the first ride out, so I built a set out of the existing arm so I could have a replaceable rear arm, then was curious on how many would be interested in a set like this thread was Titled, I would love to make more but as you probably have experienced , I don`t beleive my phone is going to start ringing off its hook, but if these parts were for a XP, M8 or D8, it probably would ring alot more, if you know what i mean.

What would you want for a set of those arms? any SPECIAL PRICE price you could give the posters of this thread that would be interested? Including Me.
or ones I could send your way.

Thanks, wildcard28

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Yes I know what you mean I have been researchin in the materials and supplies it would take to make some sets of these. they are pricey and your prices I beleive are reasonable. I would like to do this myself not in the next few days but yes in the future. And I am not trying to reinvent a wheel here, most of the designs are somewhat simialiar cause thats kinda how it works out when designing a set of these. Not a whole lot of options cause yo can`t get a bunch of unescesary materials in them or you go backwards, Not counting whether you have the equipment to produce any. I will make a few sets of these but not going to worry about being anyones competition.

If you look in a Mod Stock book you do find a few sets and they cost uh, WOW, Fabcraft is the most reasonable is that area but still over 4bills.

Not sure what I wouild ask for a set. Have to build my first real set first, these ones were my experimental ones which I think came out good,

Serious orders or requests could speed up the process too.

when I start buildin these. I will also offer other stuff too, like steering posts and custom front and rear suspension arms. Patients please.

wildcard28

No problem this could be similiar but again its could be completely different, I Also own my own Transmission Shop and I also see other Trany shops too.

I have been interested in a set of your arms long before I decided to build me a set cause I ran the whole season on a LH arm that had been patched together in the center after catching a stump the first ride out, so I built a set out of the existing arm so I could have a replaceable rear arm, then was curious on how many would be interested in a set like this thread was Titled, I would love to make more but as you probably have experienced , I don`t beleive my phone is going to start ringing off its hook, but if these parts were for a XP, M8 or D8, it probably would ring alot more, if you know what i mean.

What would you want for a set of those arms? any SPECIAL PRICE price you could give the posters of this thread that would be interested? Including Me.
or ones I could send your way.

Thanks, wildcard28

If he would sell them at $240 a set i know a few guys including myself that would buy them!! And be the sound of it so would wildcard!!:D

TG:D

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
The original intent of this post was to see if anyone was interested in buying Wilcards arms. So I'd like to give him the first chance to make a deal with you guys, if he doesn't want to right now..... and I could get at least 3 sets committed, I'd go $250 (+shipping) for a group buy type of deal. But I need at least 3 sets to really make it worth my time to sit down, I will have to check my stock of pipe though, I just got a pile of parts from my laser guy so I'm good on brackets and aluminum.

The only thing you have to do with mine, is drill and tap your existing rear mount to a 7/16" coarse thread. Using the stock bolt with a heim joint is just not strong enough, it's not encased in a rubber mount like it is in the stock form. I think Dave H can verify that....

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
ok ill take a set for a 97 summit in black!

arms.jpg

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
so wildcard!! Are you going for a set?????:confused::confused:

Justin

Ya, I`ll go for a set, Blue - 97` Summit. is certain colors extra?

Nice Lookin arms, It doesn`t really matter to me alot but How much do does each arm weigh? I weighed the stripped down stock arm and got a touch 6over lbs each.

Is 2 enough for this deal or does it have to be 3 ?
X-mas is almost here, Lol

How much shipping?

Clarkston Wa, 99403

Thank You, Wildcard28

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
i couldnt talk the other guy into a set!! He just spent $2300 on his motor!!

How much is shipping to Williams Lake, BC CANADA V2G2V3

and you know!! On second thought maybe ill take a set in blue too!! Because i have a few parts one my sled that are blue!!!:D skid plate, drop brackets, engine head, and a few parts under the hood!

Justin

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
so do we get free shipping???
:D:D
tg:beer;:beer;

Saweett!!, So 2 sets in Blue and 1 in Raw, Free shipping or some kind of deal there would be cool, but probably pushin it

Order Complete, Anyone else out there want in???

Any Specific Time or arrival on Our Arms? of course after payment.

Jcsledder I`ll pm you my address info, Thanks.

Maybe I could get a cut on creating 3 or possibly more sales, Just kiddin. Lol.

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Saweett!!, So 2 sets in Blue and 1 in Raw, Free shipping or some kind of deal there would be cool, but probably pushin it

Order Complete, Anyone else out there want in???

Any Specific Time or arrival on Our Arms? of course after payment.

Jcsledder I`ll pm you my address info, Thanks.

Maybe I could get a cut on creating 3 or possibly more sales, Just kiddin. Lol.

Awesome!!
I sent you a pm too Jcsledder!!

Justin:D:D

cant wait!

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
I'm here, been on the road for the last 16 hours.

Free shipping.... to Canada none the less..... Sorry.

Sent you all PM's, wasn't sure if it was going to go through or not so I worked on other stuff over the weekend so I'll have to get to them when I get back.

The deal will be good through the end of the week if anyone else is in, any other set would be included too... Polaris, yamaha....

Thanks

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
I'm here, been on the road for the last 16 hours.

Free shipping.... to Canada none the less..... Sorry.

Sent you all PM's, wasn't sure if it was going to go through or not so I worked on other stuff over the weekend so I'll have to get to them when I get back.

The deal will be good through the end of the week if anyone else is in, any other set would be included too... Polaris, yamaha....

Thanks

Cool , Thanks Alot Jsledder. I am just a bit excited to get them , I Have not had good luck with buyin stuff on or through these forumz. so I guess that has made me a Bit Impatient, My Apologies!!

What size Thread and Pitch do we have to Drill the Trailing Arm Bolt Hole too?
Do you supply the bolt for that? (I would like to have this done before they arrive), Just tryin to help anyone else out on some info in case others are also interested.

This is a awesome deal People please don`t miss out if you can.

Thanks, Darren

Premium Features