• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'08 or '09 XP? Can't decide.

C
where did you get it? wondering which dealers still have some 09 Everests and 09 X's left.

I Think Kyle down at Colorado great outdoors on Fillmore may have one 09' left....Kyle is a knowledgable guy.

But Old Clint at powerworld in Granby has so many 09's leftover its insane. He is probably literally giving them away by now.

The code with Clint to get an insanely low priced deal is "Chuck and Smasher" sent me!

Here:http://www.powerworldsports.com/specials.asp

P

ProStreet

Aug 12, 2009
I understand they have also updated the '09 bulk-head to be stronger.

The '08 bulk-heads had a tendency to become mis-alligned / bent /tweaked when something is hit...i.e. the A-Arm was stronger than the bulk head. Obviously, repairing an A-arm is much easier than straightening a bulk-head.

The '09 will bend an A-arm before tweaking the bulk-head.

C
I understand they have also updated the '09 bulk-head to be stronger.

The '08 bulk-heads had a tendency to become mis-alligned / bent /tweaked when something is hit...i.e. the A-Arm was stronger than the bulk head. Obviously, repairing an A-arm is much easier than straightening a bulk-head.

The '09 will bend an A-arm before tweaking the bulk-head.

I didnt know that....I was starting to look at A-Arm braces as these sleds seem to have a serious weak point where the front shocks mount.

Premium Features