• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got Boost?

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
if you boys need hoods let me know! i have an in with a supplier

Where do you think mine Ringers and Imsticky's came from, Two Planker hood supply. ;)
Sure ****ed up another thread Ringer?

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Details!!! Details!!! What's all getting done to it? I still love the look of that all black tunnel with the blue!!! That's a sick sled.

well it mite not be black & blue anymore:Dthe motor is being tweaked:rolleyes: right now, alpine 2871 turbo kit & a baker rear shock & scissor for the ac skid.& mabey a little powdercoat & the cost of boost:eek:priceless:D:beer;:beer;

M

m8matt

Nov 26, 2007
well it mite not be black & blue anymore:Dthe motor is being tweaked:rolleyes: right now, alpine 2871 turbo kit & a baker rear shock & scissor for the ac skid.& mabey a little powdercoat & the cost of boost:eek:priceless:D:beer;:beer;

Glad to hear you went ahead with it! Mine is getting done next week....I might make the trip to Kitimat!

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Ya that sounds about right.:cool:

Premium Features