• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOBE Gear at Rock Bottom Prices

We dropped the price on TOBE gear as low as we can go. It won't be dropped again. I paid more for the gear than what we are selling it for. I just have to get rid of it... even if it is at a loss!

We still have some helmets left. They have been selling ok to MX and ATV guys but are still on sale.

The gear will not be for sale for much longer on ebay. In a month or two it will be going to Big Bear Outlet and won't be available online anymore. So if you want a jacket or need a back up these are priced WAY low. We are talking like $75 or $100 for $340 jackets!

Thanks everyone, see you one the snow!

TOBE Closeouts

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Hey!

Just purchased a set of pants from your ebay store and am thinking seriously about getting a helmet from you...

Could you help me choose the correct size?

What would I have to measure/give to you as far as dimensions so that you could help me decide if I need a medium or small...

Please let me know:)

Ryan
605-670-1029

The helmet listings on ebay actually have instruction all about that fun stuff, but here they are to save you some clicks.
Thanks for your purchase and please let me know if i can be of any further assistance!

Find your size.
Head circumference in CM * Head circumference in Inches * Hat Size
S 55-56 cm * 21 1/2-21 7/8 * 6 7/8 to 7
M 57-58 cm * 22 1/4-22 5/8 * 7 1/8 to 7 1/4
L 59-60 cm * 23-23 1/2 * 7 3/8 to 7 1/2<
XL 61-62 cm * 23 7/8-24 1/4 * 7 5/8 to 7 3/4
XXL 63-64 cm * 24 5/8-25 * 7 7/8 to 8

MEASURE: Measuring for your head size is both an art and a science. You can use a tape measure or a length of string that you will have to hold up to a tape measure to determine the length. Place the string or tape around you head about 1/8” above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.

B

BadAftertaste

Jan 2, 2008
Colorado
www.jcbritish.com
Woot! Gots me some pants!

Just want to add that this is my 3rd or 4th time buying from Alticity. This guy stands behind his products and has quite possibly the BEST customer service I have ever experienced! Thanks again Sledman!

Craig

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
FYI everyone the Jackets run big....if I could do it again I would get a M instead of a L and I am 200+.

Oh quality is good and price is right.

Pants are spot on for size.

Last edited:
C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Just how big do the jackets fit? I have had XXL from many manfuctures like Columbia, etc that are to small, mostly in the arms, and not long enough, just huge in the stomach. Think your XXL will fit? I'm about 300lbs 6'4'. Can't say i've ever had a jackets that's to big so not worried about that. Also which jacket that you have would you reccomend most for riding?

BTW sorry about your truck dude, seen the thread awhile ago, was a nice one :(

Last edited:
Hey Cyle,
Thanks for the question. The XX Billet, Static, or Cold Shots should fit you without and problem. The Divided and Larven have a little bit of insulation in them that takes away some of the room so they aren't as roomy.

I have a buddy that is 6'6" and about 270. He loves TOBE jackets because they fit his long arms. The XX Cold Shot he has is plenty big for him.
Thanks!
Josh

C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Got the jacket today, one word WOW. This thing is PERFECT. Finally a jacket made for tall people it is a perfect fit, and seems to be made really well. And the price was amazing. Also thanks for the beenie and stickers. Can't wait for snow to try it out, thanks a ton :beer;

S
Jan 6, 2009
Do you have any info for the Divided Jacket? Materials, insulation, is the hood removable, etc? I looked around but didn't find much. Also, I am about 5'11" 195, is a "M" going to fit?

TIA

Premium Features