• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need renagade mountain setup 8-10 ft.

T

TABLEROCK

Nov 27, 2007
In Da Minnesooota
05 RENAGADE 800X im taking this machine to the mountains for the first time this year. I want better wieght transfer .The transfer blocks are set for the least transfer and the limiter straps are let all the way out but i want alot more transfer to tail of the sled. Has anyone ever taken the transfer blocks out to allow the sled to lift the front end alot more or will it damage something AND does anyone have any good mountain setup for renagades clutching and front and rear suspension 8000 to 10,000 ft. . thanks TABLEROCK in MN.;)

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
leave the blocks on the rear arm on and take the rubber stoppers that the block hits and turn them up so they are sitting on top of the rail. this gives you some more transfer.

also with the sc-III suspension, some guys drop the front mount of the suspension to the lower hole that is already in the mounting bracket. look inside your tunnel and you will see it. you only need to drill the alum. tunnel at that spot. both of these will help with transfer.

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
What I did with my gade clutches is switched everything over to the summit clutching but that was more because I went out there often and only wanted to change weights instead of helix and the whole deal. Here are the recommended specs on the bottom of the page .

S
Nov 26, 2007
as said earlier move the front down and back flip rear blocks out of the way gets the front up

I left the clutching alone and installed the 04 151 gears out of my summit

Premium Features