• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My new tow rig

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
After a few years pulling my 3 place enclosed trailer with a clapped out 1/2 ton Dodge that made most trips up and over the passes a friggen slow trip at best and a hairy nightmare at times, I finally stepped up and bought something that will make towing all that weight a breeze.

Actually, the little woman bought it for me for Christmas
I'm a lucky guy!

What do you think?

(Be nice Gravy):D

dodge3.jpg

Last edited:
C

closed

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 15, 2008
Lake Stevens Wa.
Please Hi-five your wife for me!

A big thank you to your wife for putting the right amount of pressure on all women who's man needs a new rig! :D

That's Awesome!

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Nice truck, as a Dodge owner I throughly commend your choice! :) Lots of good tips and stuff over at http://www.dodgetalk.com if you're not familiar already.

Hoping my wife will upgrade me to a 3500 long bed some day. She's just getting comfortable with becoming a "snow widow" again, so I'm not gonna push it.

Here's mine:
snowtruck-med.jpg

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Awesome truck! Watch out for snow with them tires though!

The tires will be the first upgrade, maybe today even.
Gotta get some aggressive studded tirs on it.

My brake controller will plug right in, same plug as the 2000 I just got rid of.

I will need to either put a step on it or nerf bars with a step because the wifey is reeeeal short!

Thanks for the nice coments, I love driving the thing!

Premium Features