• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sled cover store area! Maybe

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Well maybe not. For the last 3-4 weekends I couldn't figure out where one of my sled covers had went. I just figured it had gotten snowed over at our cabin and Id just find it in the spring. Well thats a big no. Figured out were it was on Saturday morning. I was packed in there super tight. I pulled as much out as i could for the picture. The rest came out by removing the axle and wheel hub. Ugg.

J
Sep 9, 2016
Well maybe not. For the last 3-4 weekends I couldn't figure out where one of my sled covers had went. I just figured it had gotten snowed over at our cabin and Id just find it in the spring. Well thats a big no. Figured out were it was on Saturday morning. I was packed in there super tight. I pulled as much out as i could for the picture. The rest came out by removing the axle and wheel hub. Ugg.

I thought I was the only one that had luck like that....
I could create a whole Forum of similar things that have happen to me :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features