• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spring Riding Area's! Lets hear the best and worst and save each other time!

Hey guys, I didn't see any easy way of finding out where most are heading now that spring is arriving. Lets make posts and let our fellow riders know where to go for good riding and where to stay away from as in snows melting, mudd slides, plowed now, etc....

I am from the Panhandle area and looking for some good riding to take the wife on. I rode last weekend and it was awesome and big, but I don't think she would enjoy starting out in the rocks and dirt to get where we go. So looking for somewhere that is still good for unloading from the trailer and not in rocks! I know Avery is still ok right now but would rather head to clarkia or more so to the other side of the mountain. Like burk, Pinehurst, kellogg, etc. Let me know guys thanks.....

Maybe we can keep this post updated after good and bad rides to keep everyone aware and from wasting gas and time!!!

GOOD RIDING!

S
Nov 30, 2007
cda, idaho
lets see, all of the normal riding area's are still good.

pick your poison..

trails, well fernan and mullan and trestle still all have snow..

boondocking and what not...well lookout and taft are still great...

climbing well roman nose and pack river/priest lake are still great.

we still were unloading at the bottom parking lot at the pack last weekend.

maybe this week you might actually have to drive up the mtn a little bit, but other wise the snow is still great, have more than january up high...

J
Dec 15, 2007
Troy, MT
No body wants to see a bunch of people show up to there secret spots! So getting people to just open up on this forum and tell you where to go is probably not going to happen! But good luck.

Premium Features