• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raze motorsports

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Anyone run anything from them?

Snowbike, truck or sleds?

4ae04051d867f993894bbb227991c4de.jpg

Last edited:

Raze Moto

Lifetime Membership
May 23, 2016
www.razemotorsports.com
Raze Motorsports Liquid Heated Handlebars

Whats up man?
We built our liquid heating handlebar kits first by building an inline thermostat housing out of 6061 aluminum with a marine 180 degree thermostat inside. We have a port on the backside of the thermostat housing where there is high pressure coolant. We plumb a ptfe line up to supply the inside of the handlebars with hot coolant. There is a manual valve so you can adjust the tempurature. The coolant returns out of the handlebars via ptfe black line to the low pressure side of the bike into a billet fitting. We are modifying Pro Taper Henry Reed Black Handlebars for our kit. We have patented this technology, will have 3rd party strength test, product demo, and installation videos uploaded to our sight very soon.
This kit solves the unstable engine temperature swings that cause all sorts of engine efficiency issues and provides warm hands with no electrical draw.

Any other questions feel free to hit me up here, chris@razemoto.com, or our office number 888-326-6784

Raze Moto

Lifetime Membership
May 23, 2016
www.razemotorsports.com
Refferences

Dave @ Powderlites Sicamous, BC is packaging our ECUs with all of his kits this season.

We will be competing at Haydays in a couple weeks show casing the products.

N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
Same general idea. I thought I had more of a close up pic of this but I couldnt find it. You can see the coolant line come in at the end of the bar into that manifold that holds my handguard also.

Running coolant threw the bars rocks.
I cant believe its taken the snowbike guys this long to do it. This was designed by a friend of mine. You can go to a simpler design and just tap the bars with a pipe tap and plug the end of the bars.
f0ce8745-2a32-4215-9b83-7bf25469d81f.jpg

Raze Moto

Lifetime Membership
May 23, 2016
www.razemotorsports.com
Raze Motorsports Liquid Heated Handlebars

The center of the bar is sealed. There are internal lines transferring the coolant to the outside ends of the bars where you want the heat at. Thermostat is 180 degrees.

RazeHeatedBarsPP_Large.jpg

Last edited:
S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
The center of the bar is sealed. There are internal lines transferring the coolant to the outside ends of the bars where you want the heat at. Thermostat is 180 degrees.

Would you sell this kit without the thermostat? I already have one and would just plump it into my bypass.

Raze Moto

Lifetime Membership
May 23, 2016
www.razemotorsports.com
We could sell the bars with only the return side fitting and no thermostat. Does your current thermostat have a female 1/8" npt on the pressure side you could thread a 1/8npt to -4 male an fitting into? We could supply you with the fitting if so.

Raze Moto

Lifetime Membership
May 23, 2016
www.razemotorsports.com
Thermabob

We have not tested another companies t stat kit before. We are going to get one coming right away this week and check the back pressure on it to make sure it will flow enough coolant to heat the bars. If it checks out we will get some plumbing kits together for you guys that already have t stats installed.

S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
We have not tested another companies t stat kit before. We are going to get one coming right away this week and check the back pressure on it to make sure it will flow enough coolant to heat the bars. If it checks out we will get some plumbing kits together for you guys that already have t stats installed.

Do you have any idea on your price points yet?

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
We have 250 kits in production. We are shooting to start shipping kits out first week of October.

will threaded bar inserts work on your heated bars? also with the throttle cam on a bike will the heat even get to the right grip?

Clay911

Lifetime Membership
Aug 22, 2010
Alberta
the heat will get through the throttle tube for sure. I have a set of In the bars heaters and they get the throttle tube warm enough and they wouldn't get at half of the temperature that i would think coolant heated ones would.

Premium Features