• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

building my sons 120

recreationist

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Laramie, WY
Looks good. Nice work.
My sons enjoy "working" on their 120 as well. Although sometimes their idea of work involves removing or loosening any fastener than can be removed with whatever tools they grabbed :face-icon-small-hap There is just something cool about a 4 & 6yo that want to open the hood and "tune" the engine before and after each ride.

Aircraft Spruce has a good selection of Clecos, rivets, etc.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/search/search.php?s=cleco&x=0&y=0

For a custom wrap PM sledThreads
Kyle does nice work and is a great supporter of our local club.
If he doesn't have a 120 template he can use my son's Polaris 120 for measurements and fit if he needs.

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
Looks good. Nice work.
My sons enjoy "working" on their 120 as well. Although sometimes their idea of work involves removing or loosening any fastener than can be removed with whatever tools they grabbed :face-icon-small-hap There is just something cool about a 4 & 6yo that want to open the hood and "tune" the engine before and after each ride.

Aircraft Spruce has a good selection of Clecos, rivets, etc.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/search/search.php?s=cleco&x=0&y=0

For a custom wrap PM sledThreads
Kyle does nice work and is a great supporter of our local club.
If he doesn't have a 120 template he can use my son's Polaris 120 for measurements and fit if he needs.

Kyle and robin are good friends. im stilling decided what i want for a wrap for his sled

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
call the # on his avatar looks like he has not been on the forums for a few weeks and I would guess been busy...did he give you a time estimate when finished.. He may be trying to figure out a jig due to interest on here..

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
Time estimate was a week when I paid back in January. I have not called. All dealings have been done through pm. There was not a break down in communication until I wanted money back or a tracking number for the shipment (last pm said they were complete so I did not want to back out on order). I do not feel like I should have to go out of my way to track down parts that have been paid for.

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
Time estimate was a week when I paid back in January. I have not called. All dealings have been done through pm. There was not a break down in communication until I wanted money back or a tracking number for the shipment (last pm said they were complete so I did not want to back out on order). I do not feel like I should have to go out of my way to track down parts that have been paid for.

Hey sorry haven't been on here

sent you a pm

my # is 605-216-3761

HiMark Racing

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Lincoln
Have you built any boards for an Arctic Cat 120? I know the 3 have there differences. I would be interested in a pair.

Thx!

Premium Features